I was so excited to get this rug. I ordered it Sunday and received it Thursday. The rug is thick, soft and well made. It fits the space perfectly. The colors are perfect-- muted grayish blue (with a hint of green) that I wanted as our new furniture will be beige/taupe and gray I think it will work perfectly. It also relates well with another rug that I just bought for the "kid side" of our living room. It hasn't shed at all, but I only just unrolled this rug an hour ago. I imagine it will some, as all of my wool rugs shed some. I've purchased all 5 of my wool rugs from Overstock.com and have been pleased with every one so far. I would recommend this rug to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Almost identical.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This rug is excellent quality wool, soft and thick under foot, well crafted and beautiful to look at.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The blue on my computer looked more greenish, but I am happy that it is more muted grayish blue (with a hint of green) that I wanted.
My client was very pleased with this rug. It has a soothing palette and sublte patern. It is very soft and blends with many textiles on the market right now.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fairly close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am a decorator and I bought this for a client who had a limited budget. It compaares well to an $1800. rug I bought for another client.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was good if you are aware that most rugs of this type say they are blue but they are actually teal. A clear blue is hard to find in this type of rug.