I was so excited to get this rug. I ordered it Sunday and received it Thursday. The rug is thick, soft and well made. It fits the space perfectly. The colors are perfect-- muted grayish blue (with a hint of green) that I wanted as our new furniture will be beige/taupe and gray I think it will work perfectly. It also relates well with another rug that I just bought for the "kid side" of our living room. It hasn't shed at all, but I only just unrolled this rug an hour ago. I imagine it will some, as all of my wool rugs shed some. I've purchased all 5 of my wool rugs from Overstock.com and have been pleased with every one so far. I would recommend this rug to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Almost identical.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This rug is excellent quality wool, soft and thick under foot, well crafted and beautiful to look at.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The blue on my computer looked more greenish, but I am happy that it is more muted grayish blue (with a hint of green) that I wanted.
Got this rug yesterday (delivered in 2 days!). LOVE IT!! Very muted colors. Very well made. I have seen no shedding whatsoever. Goes great with my gray walls/taupe curtains/sage green sofa. Really nice color of blue. Bluer than teal, but not a gray-blue and not baby blue. Just perfect. Could not be more pleased.
This rug was an excellent purchase. Yes, it does shed considerably, so I'm hoping that will stop soon, but it's because there's some foot traffic across it. The colors are absolutely gorgeous. The teal/blues are less muted than what the picture shows but it's pretty darn close. For the price and size you can't beat this rug.
I couldn't believe the quality of the rug for the price. Blows a poly rug out of the water. At first, I couldn't understand the reviewers that spoke of the rug shedding, but then as the days wore on, I started seeing tufts of wool flying everywhere. They were like tumbleweeds rolling across the room. I vacuumed the rug every day for a few weeks. I have a toddler so it got quite messy! It's been a month, and I can finally go back to just vacuuming twice a week. The shedding is almost non-existent. Such a great rug. Everyone that sees it comments on it! Will absolutely buy another from the manufacturer!
The rug was very pretty, but nothing like the colors pictured. Now I am stuck spending fifty dollars to return it back. Big mistake! The colors displayed are too whitewashed making the rug look a light aqua blue. A general description of "blue" doesn't really mean anything. In real life it is a dark blue/gray. The border is a dark beige, not creamy as pictured. If you aren't too picky about light/dark/colors matching as pictured, then buy it, it is pretty. But didn't fit the rest of my decor at all. Buyer beware!
My client was very pleased with this rug. It has a soothing palette and sublte patern. It is very soft and blends with many textiles on the market right now.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fairly close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am a decorator and I bought this for a client who had a limited budget. It compaares well to an $1800. rug I bought for another client.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was good if you are aware that most rugs of this type say they are blue but they are actually teal. A clear blue is hard to find in this type of rug.