I absolutely love this rug. It was exactly what I was looking for. It has so many different colors, but it isn't gaudy at all. I couldn't have picked anything better. At first there was quite a bit of wool fiber to vacuum, but that quickly subsided. I would recommend this rug to anyone looking for a quality wool rug to add a certain something to their living space.
I was hesitant to order the rug since I was apprehensive about the shade of the "red". It is actually a brick red, not a bright red nor a burgandy.. It was perfect for my room. The rug is very soft. It did not have an odor as new products sometimes do. It seems to be a good quality. I am pleased and immediately ordered another rug from Overstocks.com!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors were as advertised. I was a little hesitant about the "red" and wondering if it was actually a burgandy shade. It is brick red, not a bright red. Perfect for my room.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? as described
Rug arrived in only 3 days. It lay flat immediately. I have had it for about a month, and there has been some minor shedding. I like it because it has so many colors in it. They are darker than pictured on my computer, but I like it anyway. No smell. I would definitely recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are a bit darker and more intense than illustrated on my computer.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very plush. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
This rug did not disappoint. It is perfect for my Family Room, incorporating all the colors in the room ... a perfect fit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was pretty close to the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, rich colors
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
I love the carpet.I love the size, the colors( which are just right and not too bright) and the thickness. But the shedding is driving me crazy and my husband very upset. Their is wool hair all over and god forbid if you are wearing black and deside to sit on the carpet. My kids can actually make hair balls by rolling their hands over the carpet. Can someone tell me how long will this last?
Was happy at first, not much shedding, THEN, a little section near a corner starting letting fibers releasing, a section about the size of a quarter now is exposed the backing of the rug. I keep finding little black or blue fibers letting go, in that area. Three or so months later, Now what do I do? I liked it at first.
I was pleasantly surprised that this rug has even deeper, richer colors than the online photo. The design creates a stunning focal point beneath a glass coffee table and framed by neutral contemporary furniture. The weight of the weave is substantial and it vacuums well.
This rug was darker in color than the picture so I was a little disappointed but it looks fine with my couches. I had no trouble with it laying flat immediately and the shedding was minimal. I think stains will not be too noticible which is a requirement in this house with two dogs. All in all, I am very pleased with my rug. I gave it four stars because of the color.
I received this rung today and rolled in out in dining room and was immediately please at how thick and expensive it feels. It looks like I paid a lot more for it! I just put it down, so I can't review the quality, but from the initial look I am so happy with this rug and I would recommend it. It looks exactly like it does on the website.
I purchased the area Heritage rug first. Loved all the colors although the red isn't as bright as the picture. We loved it so much, I then ordered 2 smaller rugs for our back doors and am waiting for a circular rug for the front door. They do appear to be a little bigger than the ordered sizes and are quite thick so I can't put them close to the door jams. I would recommend this product. Our cat would also because she loves laying on them.
All the colors are very rich. The blue edging is the darkest teal or a "steel" blue. It does shed, so we vacuum, like we would any other rug. Very pleased with the rug; it is on a hard word floor, next to ceramic tile with dark blues, tans and browns - perfect.