Purchased this for my Dining Room. It's hard to find a rug with a dark colored border. The colors are beautiful...black center with a burgundy border. It goes perfectly with my rose colored walls. Rug was nice and thick. It says Savavieh on the back of the rug. A certain amount of lint comes off, but is easily vacuumed up. This happens with wool rugs in the beginning. It's no problem for me. No one can believe what I paid for this rug. It looks much more expensive!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exceptional Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
Beautiful rug with excellent quality, vibrant colors and well made - perfect for the dining room!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I like the rug but was surprised to see how much darker it was compared to the pictures online.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the rug is much darker than it appears on the site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was accurate
The rug is very "cushioning". I also bought the rug pad which was also a good deal. The only negative is that the black color attracts cat hair. Since I have 3 cats and 2 dogs, I am used to vacuming everyday.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I have a "soft" red sofa and this rug matched very well. The color is more of a burgundy red.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Before i opened the packaging I saw the brand name, and I new i would be very happy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate.
I was apprehensive about ordering a rug online, but based onthe other reviews, took the plunge. I'm so glad I did. This rug is perfect in my great room and I've received many compliments on it already. It does shed at first, but we've had it three weeks now and it's noticeably less. The colors were very true to the picture. It arrived in a long roll which weighed 90 pouds, so helpis preferred. Once rolled out and put in place, it flattened out in less than 24 hours. I'm very happy with this rug and am already looking for one for my fopyer and dining room.
This rug is gorgeous. Colors are deep burgundy, black, gold and sage green and are tastefully subdued, not loud. Feels cushy soft underfoot and laid flat right away. I am very pleased with this purchase, which arrived only 3 days after ordering!
This is a gorgeous rug! This is a substantial rug, not thin at all. The colors are vivid and beautiful - I am using it in my great room on Brazilian Cherry floors. The red in the rug is not a bright cherry but more of a warmer, deeper red. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and feel the quality far exceeds the price of the rug.
This rug was for the living area in a great room (combo with dining area). We had already put down the DR rug, also a Safavieh wool, and needed to find a rug that would coordinate in the space. The DR rug was light with muted smaller pattern design but rich sage, olive browns and ivory with a little bit of black. So we took a chance on this one being a contrast with the black center & red border with sage throughout in a large design. It does show lint more and is shedding a little. Great rug for areas where you have drinks and food! Love the colors! The additional pics really helped show the colors!