Excellent value for the money! Sheds - but this is to be expected with wool rug.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Yes, it is gorgeous and luxurious but it does shed....a lot. The colors in the picture are true to the real thing, except the border is a little more "reddish" and not the deep burgundy I had hoped, BUT that detail is not a deal-breaker on this rug. It goes really well with the burgundy, brown & tan colors in our room. It's unique and just the right thickness for our family room. It really does shed a lot but I'm told that will stop over time and anyway, I'm willing to put up with it because the quality and affordability of this rug is top notch!!!
Absolutely love this rug!! My first wool rug. It did help reading the other reviews for correct shades of colors etc. The rug is thick and beautiful. Thanks to the reviews, I was aware the rug would require extra vacuuming the first couple months. I've shopped for several months for a rug at rug stores and furniture stores without success. Finally went online and I'm thrilled!!!! Thank you Overstock!!
I bought three of these rugs! The rugs are very pretty. The "peach" border is more orange which goes great with our cherry floors. It is colorful yet not overpowering. It does shed! The first two (in my first order) shed very bad. And still shed especially along the edge where people's feet rest. It did not deter me from making another purchase. The third rug only arrived yesterday so I don't know about that one. It adds brightness to the room, especially in the daylight.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Like it in person better
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description
I had been searchingfor a carpet for my dining room for months. Either the size was not working or the price was through the roof! This rug is PERFECT! The colors are beautiful and varied....would compliment so many styles. The size is PERFECT as well. The wool pile is super thick and dense and repels liquids amazingly well. (It is under my dining room table). Edges are bound very well, and so far it has exceeded my expectations. Oh, and I must mention the fact that it was on my doorstep in less than 48 hours!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? VERY close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful, thick, dense pile
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
If you are looking for a rug with vibrant color, don't order this rug. Significantly more muted coloring from what appears on the website. Would not order a rug again from the O.co!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are very muted in the actual rug. The website rug looks much more vibrant!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is fine but coloring is not true to picture on website.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Everything but the coloring was accurate~
This is a high quality area rug that would have cost two or three times as much in a department store. The colors are vibrant. It is tightly woven on a solid backing. The delivery was timely. It is an elegant addition to my room. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
I love this rug. It looks very rich and adds a lot of charm to the room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Its always hard to tell if the color is going to be right. But I thought they were pretty close to what I saw on screen.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was great, especially for the price. No complaints.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great.
The colors are beautiful, much more vivid than the photo depicts. I've been looking for a while and this rug not only is the colors I wanted, but the price can't be beat. I have it in my dining room, sits very nicely under our table which seats 6 without any added leafs. Very happy with this purchase. The shipping can't be beat, for the price, it's practically stealing and the rug arrived in one day. Thank you overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are more beautiful than the photo captures!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good.
When I first saw the picture of the carpet I thought it would be a perfect fit for our house. Even though I truly do like th carpet, I wish I would have taking some of the other reviews a bit more serious. The coloring in the picture gave the carpet a reddish coloring, however the truth, the carpet will emphasize whatever color is painted in the room, which works out in my favor. The negative aspect of the carpet is that it sheds worse than an animal. I have to vacum four times a week otherwise I have dust-bunnies on my floor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the coloring in the photo gives the carpet more of a reddish resemblance
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this carpet sheds worse than an animal
I shopped quite a few stores without finding what I wanted before considering buying a rug online. I loved the photo -- and of course the price -- but it was the many great reviews that convinced me it was worth taking the risk of purchasing such a large, key home dec element online. I was not disappointed. I fell in love with this carpet immediately -- it was exactly what I had imagined, and feels plush and top-quality. I can't speak to how it wears, as I've only had it 2 days, and I suppose as it is tufted rather than knotted one should not expect it to last a lifetime -- but at this price, who cares? I'm very pleased.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Perfectly
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Rug has a beautiful color and tone. Not as bright as appears on website. This is the first time that I've had a 100% wool rug and it sheds a lot. Don't know if that is what regularly happens with wool rugs but just means I will have to vacuum a little more often. I still love the rug and the design of it. Fits really nicely with my warm colors in my room with a modern/traditional/worldly feel.
I have a tuscan decor and needed new rugs. This was the first and last place I looked. This is a beautiful, high grade rug. Regular shedding has occured, but is now minimal. Nothing a good vacuuming can't handle. The picture is slightly more vibrant than the actual colors of the rug, but still looks amazing in my home. Very pleased!
I was hesitant to order this rug because a previous rug I ordered from another online place was a completely different color when I got it. This rug was on sale, and the price was great so I decided to go for it, and I have NO regrets. The colors are very close to what I was expecting. It goes great with the wood floors and woodwork. I've had no problem with shedding and it stays looking great between vacuuming. The earth tones in this rug go with everything. The quality seems to be very good. I would highly recommend.