The description of the rug incorrectly states that it has a red border, which is why I bought it (to match an existing one I purchased from Overstock with a red border, just different size). It actually has a navy blue border - the picture does show a darker border, which looks black to me - they should definitely change the written description to say it has a NAVY BLUE BORDER. Also, there is more navy blue "sections" in the rug than the picture shows. Other than that, the rug is great quality. Not sure yet if I am going to keep it because of all of the navy blue I wasn't expecting.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Poor
It has been fine rug and i've been happy with my purchase so far.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is fairly accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality so far is has been good. I'll know more about the quality in about couple years of use.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate.
this rug is absolutely gorgeous..the reason I am giving a 4 is because the rug I received is not the rug pictured. Same border but the rug I received has larger diamond pattern as opposed to the picture. I am very satisfied with the quality and beautiful colors in this rug so far..it's still very new, so have yet to experience shedding etc
I would have given it five stars, but it is not the pattern pictured. The color is very accurate, though. Look at the picture for the 3x5 rug of the same design. It has larger and way fewer diamond shapes. That's what ships as the 4x6, not this one. Anyway it looks great in the guest room, as I was hoping. It brings out the complements the sandy gold color of the wall, and dresses up the plain light off white carpet.