The colors are lovely in this rug, but I had to return it because the center sage medallion is, well, not centered. It actually starts at the edge of the border and makes it look as though a longer rug was haphazardly cut and a border put around it. The price is right - If SOMETHING could have been centered-looking about it, I would have kept it. I ordered the Heritage Diamond Bakhtiari rug after this one and it was perfect.
I was leery of ordering this online but I couldn't find what I liked as much in the stores. I wasn't disappointed. The colors are beautiful and the rug is of good quality. I also ordered the 8' runner for the bathroom and use this one in the dressing room so I walk on them both barefoot a lot. It is so thick underfoot and looks much more expensive. I would definitely recommend it.
Well, if you want the rug I received, I would recommend it; it's a very nice and substantial little rug. It is unfortunate that it is not the same rug that I ordered; it does not have a Bakhtiari-style design, and the design it has is a very simple one, generic oriental rug-ish. I would have liked to get the rug I ordered, because I have a nice place for it to go; but I can find some place for this one--that's easier than going through a return for an item at this price--maybe I'll toss it into my husband's office and tell him I bought it just for him, doesn't he like it? The problem is that now I am afraid to order this one again; I don't need two of what I have. Way it goes.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not very
I loved the little rug. It is a very nice accent piece against some neutral furniture and colors. However, it is much darker than represented Think of a dark screen over the bright colors. The true colors work for me, however. It's thick and well made. I'm happy with it. I only took away a star because of the representation versus the real thing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actually much darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Almost
I've just converted to a stand-up workstation, and I needed just a little bit more height and comfort. I got this nice little rug and it is exactly what I needed. the colors are really pretty. the rug feels great under my bare feet (I work at home). everyone thinks it looks really good here! I bought another, slightly larger oriental rug from o.co last year, and it was not nearly so pretty or of this quality. get this one! yes, it does shed a bit for a little while, but any wool rug will do that.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was quite true to site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the rug seems well-made and very thick.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? site description was true.
Beautiful, high quality rug. Looks beautiful in my kitchen.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This is a beautiful rug. Very thick and soft. The colors are muted compaired to the image on computer but I was glad for that. I would not hesitate to buy this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is muted compaired to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellant quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
I love this rug. The colors are accurate. It is a wonderful accent rug. After I had it in my home I realized that the runner I have in my upstairs hallway is the exact pattern, so ... I must really be drawn to it since I bought it twice!
This is a gorgeous rug. I have purchased rugs in similar colors and they are all heavy, plush rugs whic look expensive. I use this one in front of my fireplace and it's an ideal size and compliments my furnishings. It is a terrific bargain!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes-exactly
- How is the quality of the product? Terrific
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Absolutely
A great little rug. I'm using it in my front entryway rug. I want something durable, could take a beating when coming out of the elements as well as have a great presents. This rug did it.Thank you overstock.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I absolutely love these rugs - I also have a 2'3" x 8' and a 12' x 15' They are all gorgeous, thi ck, wonderful underfoot and show no dirt or wear. Granted they do shed (as all wool rugs do) when vacuumed the first few times but I wouldn't trade them for anything!!!! I Love Them!!!!
The delivery was quick, package was proper if expecting rain with a delivery left on the porch. The colors are more than muted based on the photo, the red is closer to red wine / burgundy, yellows are highly muted in reality as well. In other words, it is a muted, not a vibrant colored rug. Does it shed? Oh, yes, great balls of shedding. So much so you will be tempted to vacuum every other day. It is a plush rug and comfortable to a bare foot, but who knows how plush it will be after the shedding slows down. To sum, price is commensurate with the quality of the manufacture.