The rug is well made and high quality but it is much lighter in person than appears on the screen. The rug is actually a pale rust or light paprika color with light sage green but it still works with my décor so I am keeping it. If you were planning to see a rug in a deeper rust hue, you will want to look at other options.
This is the second rug I have bought for my kitchen from Overstock. The only problem I have with this one (and the last one) is the constant shedding. Of course, the rug is quite inexpensive, so I guess that is the norm. Be aware that .5 inch thick wool rugs in this price range are likely to have this problem. Otherwise, the rug is very pretty.
Bought this for our large entryway, wanted darkish red (fall colors). Shipping was super fast - and free! When we unrolled the rug we were surprised at how it felt like a much more expensive rug. We had found a similar rug in homedecorators.com that we really liked but was sold out. Well thank goodness because I then found this rug for a third of the price. We love this rug! Really changed the look of our entryway - warmed it up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high quality, great colors
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
This is a very nice, plush rug and appears well made. There has been no pilling and the rug is very soft to the touch. The colors are beautiful and the rug looks great, I wish the red was a little deeper, but it works. Good price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is red, but not a deep tru red, a little lighter than I expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The rug is very plush and appears well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was good, it is hard to tell exact color by computer monitor.