Our rug was delivered a couple of weeks ago. It's very pretty and rolled out beautifully. Our issue is that there is always fuzz coming off the rug and rolling around. Every time I vacuum, the fuzz FILLS up the vacuum. We are afraid that it will be bald before too long. Hate the thought of trying to wrap it up to return it.
This looks beautiful on my tiled kitchen floor. Depending on lighting, the main color will appear to be burgundy or brown, with accents of sage or grey. The colors are subtle and the design is very rich, the weave is thick and feels great underfoot.
I wanted a rug to enhance our living room and at the same time, get something that would be comfy for our toddler to do her crawling. It is perfect, just sheds a bit. I am thinking this is normal and have received lots of compliments on this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? quite accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. impressive looking, feels great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Great rug, great price. I would buy it again . The pile is thick and feels good on the feet. I have received many compliments on it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I was skeptical ordering such a large item, I ordered two of these. Well I absolutely love them, the colors are perfect, size is great and well, they just look great. They are also very comfortable under the feet and under the tush should you sit on the rug. They do not shed at all but the vacuum cleaner will show some extra shedding but this isn't a problem, the rugs still look great after cleaning.