This is a wonderful colorful runner - I have it in an upstairs hallway - it has so many colors it could just about go with anything! It is beautiful and I actually ordered the small 2 x 3 for another space too.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes - color is a match
- How is the quality of the product? Great quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Described accurately
I have purchased other rugs in this pattern from this manufacturer in the past. I really love how versatile they are with the colors in the rugs. When we removed the wall to wall carpeting in our upper long hall there was no doubt I would purchase one of these rugs to match the smaller one in the lower hall. I was very disappointed when the new rug came as the colors were very different from my previous purchases. The old rug has soft muted colors; the new one is much brighter and the orange is a bright coral! For the car enthusiasts out there, think of the coral color on a Ford Crown Victoria from the mid 1950's! I know that over time rugs will fade, but given the fact that this hallway has no direct sunlight fading is minimal in my lower hall and on the 3 other rugs in my home. The two rugs are separated by 2 steps, and the color difference is very noticeable. We are hosting a wedding in 4 weeks so there is no time for returns. I will just put up with it for now, but I am not sure I will keep it. Other than the color, these are excellent wool rugs, easy to clean and soft on the feet.
Very nice rug. Was hard to find a well-priced 16' rug and this is it. Well made. I wanted something as a bit of a sound barrier to the floor below. Good depth to rug but not to deep. Colors are a bit brighter in photo and a little more muted in person. Really nice rug for the price. And being multi-colors, goes with anything.
Wow, I am speechless at how lovely this rug is. I'd been looking for a LONG runner to protect the floors from the dogs, and this could not be more perfect. Very thick and lush, and the muted natural colors are absolutely beautiful. Our décor is northwest/southwest/lodge-ish with wood and natural slate floors, and I have looked long and hard to find the perfect rugs to coordinate with our Native American art and kilim rugs. This does it for sure, even better than I hoped for. Colors are rust, sage green, dusty blue, deep turquoise, and a deep burgundy red. The pattern is not super refined and detailed like a hand knotted Persian rug, but that isn't what I was going for--it has just the right level of rustic detail, much the same feel as the kilim rugs we have. I can't comment yet on shedding or wear characteristics, but at the price, I honestly don't care. I love to have beautiful pieces that don't cost a fortune since I have 4 dogs and I simply do not want to have to fret about them every minute. Love it, use it to death--it is BEAUTIFUL and I will enjoy this as long as I can. I am ordering at least two other coordinating pieces for adjacent areas.
Great Rug I would recommend it highly as it is a bargain for the price. It really brings an elegant feel to my upstairs hallway!!! I LOVE IT!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This runner is perfect. It is deep and plush, a great bargain. It fits perfect in an upstairs hall. The colors are bright enough yet not overwhelming. The transaction was easy and it arrived within a week!!!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
great price on a wool rug. I waited for a couple of months to get it and it was worth it. Good colors and fairly plush weave. Looks great in my living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? similar
I love this rug. I love the traditional design but vibrant color scheme. My house is rather colorful and this rug helps pull it all together. It is a super thick rug and looks expensive. It's very obvious in the photo, but for some reason I was not expecting the redish border. The yellow is bright and charming. I highly recommend this rug. We have ours in the hall and needed some thing that would be 16-18 feet long. Overstock was a perfect place to buy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as bright as I thought, but still colorful.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent!!!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate.
The runner consists of an eclectic assortment of colors, both pastels and rich ones, which I never thought would combine well. However, the outcome is beautiful. I had read that the colors were muted compared to what some expected, but I did not find this to be the case. They are exactly as expected and the runner adds a luxurious look to a custom cherry floor which was installed last year. If the shedding continues not to be a problem, I will most likely buy a larger are rug for my living room. My expectations were high and they were met! Thank you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality. So far, I have not had the shedding problem of others
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on target
I was, and am still, very surprised and excited about how beautiful this rug is. Seriously above my expectations in every way. I keep going into the hall to look at it. Marvelous! The price was great for the quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I read the great reviews, but didn't think the rug could be as nice as everyone says. Well it is more beautiful and of higher quality than I expected. Hard to believe this rug sells for that amazing price. It is very thick and heavy and the colors are gorgeous. Love it!!
I wasn't sure about the colors of this rug. It is so hard to tell from a computer screen, but I am very happy. It goes great in my home. The rug has the following colors: sage green, forest green, olive green, burgundy (not red), rusty orange, grayish/blue, and brown beige. I thought there was navy from the picture, but no navy. Just nice, natural earth tones. It will go with a lot of natural color schemes. It is very heavy, and nice quality for the price.
This rug is thicker and more plush than I expected - the look and feel of a much more expensive carpet. Best of all, for me, is the fact that the colors are more muted than what the picture on the computer screen showed - just like many of the reviews said when I ordered it. I was a little nervous, as my colors are more in the earth tone range in my house. The red is more of a rusty, soft red, and the little bit of blue is also a grayish blue and not prominent. My room is mainly olive greens and browns, which this rug has plenty of, and now I can bring in a deep reddish rust color with accent pillows. I also like the way the carpet has a vintage look, but not overly so. All in all, a perfect rug in a hard to find category: extra long runners. It is heavy and stays put on my shag carpet.