The rug I received does not look like the picture at all. First of all, the circles in the middle are only two colors - white and light blue; there are no darker blue circles as it is shown on the picture. Also, this rug is not plush like the description says and it is not silky like the picture makes you believe. But, most importantly, the rug is not 100% wool, and I doubt that the whatever percentage of wool it has is a New Zealand wool. The label attached to the rug says that it has viscose in it (no indication of percentage). The only reason why I'm keeping this rug is because my poor husband drugged this heavy piece all the way to the third floor and already moved some furniture that was also very heavy out of the baby room in order to place the rug. But this purchase definitely didn't forth the money.
The rug has beautiful color and is of good quality. However, I have carpet fibers everywhere! I literally vacuum every day and the filter gets clogged each time I vacuum. I don't know if this is something that is expected with wool rugs, but it's pretty annoying.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
absolutely gorgeous! so soft and plush on your feet and the color is just amazing
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on