We use this in a very high traffic area of our home and it's worn very well. It didn't shed at all but it does need a good runner to keep it in place.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, pile is super thick.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurrate
The rug is really prettier in person - there's a periwinkle blue color, a lavender, a muted red - like if you let a very red T shirt fade about 50% in the sun - but a very nice red - there's gold, tan - the contrast is just nice enough to be interesting, but not so much to be in your face - the rug is in the hall, and four rooms off of it have quite different rugs, but yet this runner doesn't clash with any of them - it has the rare quality that it is somehow exciting in a quiet way, but not so exciting that it clashes with things that are unlike it. I'd recommend it; I'm delighted with it. My rug didn't have any major flaws, maybe a thread or two on the edge, but that's not a problem. It is very sculpted, but the texture is perfect, and adds to the quiet beauty of the rug - rather elegant rug; nothing crass about it - so five star for looks, 4 stars for quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? similar, but better - and there is no black at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? there's no black, and the rug is sculpted, which is not mentioned
Looks nice in my entry hall. Took some getting used to though. I would have to say that it looks as if large sample pieces of rug were sewn together to make a long runner. More pronounced than seen in the picture. But...I do think the colors and patterns work well together making it a runner I am pleased with. Have purchased all our rugs for our new home from Overstock. Best prices and quality. Great customer service!