My issue is with the white sandy powder that comes off the rug and pools up underneath it. I read that it is the glue that is used to put the backing on, not sure if it is toxic but i don't want to find out the hard way. also not sure how it will affect the finish on my wood floor, gave away to epilepsy foundation,.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Extremely good value for the price. Very well made.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was slightly darker than appeared in the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate except color
This does NOT have a beige background as stated in the description or depicted in the photo. It is a dingy dark sage green. I bought it for the beige background, but with the green instead of beige the entire rug is very dark and drab looking. The result is it does not work for me. I need to contact customer service to see if I can return it. Then I can find something that actually matches my room. Other info: quality seems good, it's plush and soft underfoot, and shipping was great -- arrived well packaged in only 3 days. I would keep it if it weren't for the color.