This rug is very much GREEN, not blue. It's like a sage/seafoam green. It's really a pretty rug and the quality is great, but it turned out to clash terribly with our walls. If you are interested in the rug, look it up on Safavieh's website to see the true color. We are returning it and going for a different rug. I was able to set up a return with Overstock's online chat, which was really convenient!
I LOVE THE RUG, HOWEVER, IT HAS A MUSTY SMELL THAT I CANNOT GET RID OF.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? LIGHTER THAN THE PIC. BUT IT MATCHES MY DECOR PERFECTLY
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. THE RUG IS BEAUTIFUL, HOWEVER, IT HAS AN UNPLEASANT MUSTY SMELL. I HAVE TRIED AIRING IT OUTSIDE, HOWEVER, IT STILL SMELLS.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? COLOR OF RUG IS MORE OF A LIGHT TEAL
i purchased a light blue rug and received a greyish-green rug. description not even close to actual color. it's a pretty rug but does not work in my color scheme. have to return it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not even close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine, it's a pretty rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? color description not even close to actual product
Love the rug, It is thick and better quality than I expected. One thing though - it isn't light blue. The color they are referring to, is more of a light dusty blue/sage green combo that is very neutral. I'm glad I waited to see the rug before I bought curtains. I do love the rug though!