I ordered this rug with slight reservations because I did not see it in person first. The colors are as stated and the workmanship is beautiful. It has a little more burgandy than I thought and it is a little darker than I would have wished. But I put it in my living room and it works perfectly with all my colors. I think it has just about every color you could imagine. Overall a great purchase!
This rug is sooooo worth the money! I bought it on the testimony of other reviewers and was not disappointed. I also bought the 2x3 size for my bathroom. It is so plush on my feet and these rugs do not need anything underneath to hold them in place because they are so nice and heavyl My rugs do not shed at all as other people have said. I was expecting that to be the case but didn't happen. The colors are lush and beautiful. Have had this rug for about 2 weeks and love, love , love it! Buy it.....you will be a happy camper and have a great looking inviting room.
I am returning my carpet because the colors are wrong. Ivory is actually light grey; green has bright poisonous shade; dark blue is very prominent; burgundy is very dark with strong blue undertone. Overall, the carpet is darker cooler and greyer than looks in the picture. It would go with a room decorated with cold colors. The quality of the rug is good though the pile is not very dense. It feels very very soft and plush. The carpet laid almost flat after unrolling but has a bit of fishy smell. The smell is not strong enough to be a problem, though, I'm sure it would go away. Overstock customer service was most helpful with my return, so I am very satisfied despite the fact that I have to return the rug. This was my fifth carpet purchase from Overstock. The previous four carpets are of excellent quality and colors closely matched my expectations.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the colors are darker, greyer than on the website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not very accurate
The color of the rug looks brown/gold in the photo, but it's burgundy and green in real life. Goood quality and great value, but will have to return as the color does not work with the rest of the room. Return authorization process exceeded my expectations so far!
For a little over****I purchased this wool 6x9 foot rug.I am extremely happy with my purchase. The rug has a multitude of colors in it and should blend in with almost any color wall or furniture. It is in my office which has burgundy walls and looks great. This is my 2nd rug purchase from o.co and am very satisfied with the whole transaction.
ordered this rug after searching everywhere online for a dining room table. my mom is old fashion and i'm contemporary but its weird we both think the rug looks great and fits in our house..lol. would recommend this to put under a coffee table or dining room table. of course get the size according to your needs.
I bought this rug along with a matching 2x8' runner. There were significant color differences between the 6x9' and the runner version. While the design of both was clearly the same, the dye lots of the wool used to make them were very different. The larger rug appeared much more muted in color than you would assume from the online photo (e.g., in the larger rug, the lightest colors was a khacki beige while in the runner the corresponding design elements were a much different light yellow) While I'm not expert in oriental type rugs, the tightness of the design seemed "tighter" and more precise in the runner than in the larger rug. Since my plan was for these to be adjacent to each other, I decided to return both. If I had bought just one, I probably wouldn't have face the problems that I did and may have just kept the one. Heads up though - there does seem to be differences in dye lots with this rug and how closely the colors match up to the online photos might be an issue.
This rug is more than I hoped for. The warm earth tones go well with any decor. Would definitely recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors true to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful colors, plush well made carpet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
Quick shipping. I expect some color variation from the website but the actual product looks very different.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not even close. The actual product almost looks dirty compared to the website. The color saturation is different. Reds look much darker on the actual product and the warm beige and ivory tones do not show well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This was my first overstock rug, and I've since bought 4 more. This rug has great colors, warm and inviting, and works well in my home. It's in a high traffic area, and has been there for 3 years now. It looks as good as new. It's solid and thick and seems very well made. It shed a bit with vaccuuming, as others pointed out, but not a big deal, and is perfect for the space. True to the colors and description when I bought it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good, just like all my other overstock rugs
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I love this rug. BUT after nearly 2 years of having it in my office, it still "sheds" red fuzz. No big deal, I just thought it would stop after a few months of being walked on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very thick and heavy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This rug is very nice. I shopped all over local retail stores and could not find anything as nice as this for the price. I am very impressed. The rug is very plush and fills the room nicely. I would recommend this rug to anyone that has contemporary, mediterranean or old world style decor. We don't have a coffee table due to having animals so we wanted a rug and pattern that filled the room and caught the eye. This rug does it! It's absolutely functional and attractive. Get the 6x9 pad for wood floors or concrete. It's heavy but sill may move a bit. My dogs are turning it into their new wrestling mat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are close to what is pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is excellent- A very well made rug and they packaged it well too.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description is right on.
The colors are so beautiful, the picture online doesn't do it justice. It is very plush and feels great under your feet. I've gone ahead and bought the matching runner for my hallway. Well worth the money...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I LOVE THIS RUG, I HAD IT FOR A WHILE NOW...MORE THAN A YEAR AND AT STILL LOOKS GORGEOUS, I LOVE IT, IM GETTING THE MATCHING RUNNER :) I GET SO MANY COMPLEMENTS ABOUT MY RUG,.....IT IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? YES, THE COLOR IS PERFECT....
- How is the quality of the product? AWESOME, EXCELLENT
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED
thrilled about this rug....great quality!!! Colors seem a little cooler in person.....looked a little more orange online. I was hoping it wasn't going to be as orange and I was pleasantly surprised. Great high quality rug at a great price. Light shedding, but not as bad as other wool rugs that we have had. we have this in an office.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? somewhat~better in person.....not as orange
- How is the quality of the product? great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Very high-quality rug in rich autumn earthtones--just what I wanted for my parlor. I usually choose hand-tufted wool rugs for their density and plush feeling, and I haven't experienced the problems with "shedding" noted by some reviewers. This rug will last a long, long time and looks GREAT!
Very nice rug! It is so much thicker than another rug I purchased from this site. It does have a good amount of Burgundy in it as one other reviewer said. The colors are more vivid all-together. It really is beautiful and looks much more expensive than it was.