I received the rug and the pattern did match the picture. Even though I expected the colors to be somewhat different than the picture, I was really surprised that the rug border was dark burgandy - almost dark maroon. I was hoping for greens, golds and some burgandy - but received a predominately burgandy carpet. I sent the first one back and the second one I received was exactly the same. It's a shame because I love the pattern and the thickness of the rug.
When I received the product, It seemed like a good buy. However, a month after having it, I realise that the quality is not good at all. This rug sheds a lot of fine black dust and the woven fibre comes loose very easily. I suspect it will not last very long. I am disappointed in the quality of this product and would not recommend it to anyone.
I got this rug because of its orange color on the picture. When it came in, there was NO orange in it. The main colors are dark burgundy-brown, dark sage green and greyish blue. Aside from the color mis-representation, the quality is excellent and the pattern is unique, so I've kept it.
I love this rug. I had purchased a smaller version of it a few years ago and was pleased to find this larger version. The smaller rug is on the floor of the closet and the larger is now on the floor of my master bath. It is very thick and plush under foot and the colors at perfect -- even prettier than the photo.
I am happy with my purchase and it looks great. I highly recommend if the colors and pattern are right for you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very thick, great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I just love this rug - it looks like a very expensive Asian rug. Colors are beautiful and thought it does "shed" a bit, it is not a problem for me
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? it's a bit darker than pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description is accurate
Since this carpet is in my Master Bathroom, you can imagine the amount of traffic it receives. There is a small amount of fraying at the edge, but that is from the vacuum cleaner when I am not as careful as I should be. Other than that the rug is as perfect as the first day I laid it down. Very Happy with it!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colours were quite accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This rug has been in my bathroom for the past 5 years. It has held up beautifully!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was quite accurate
I really like this carpet. Thick and lush, need no padding and colors as shown. Other reviews stated balding and I notice some shedding around the edges. I am hoping it is just because it is new carpet. Fast delivery too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great color match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice and thick as stated
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good description
This rug looks fantastic in my entry way. I love it so much I am buying a larger one for a different room. I love that the colors are so rich and varied. It does shed quite a bit for the first week or two, but that is a result of the manufacturing process. I vacuumed mine every other day for about a week and a half and the shedding stopped.
Very nice rug. I like the colors which are true to the picture. The colors are rich, yet calm. I used it in my bedroom. The delivery was on time. The only thing is the pattern is really not that precise and it looks a little "messy." But, it is hand made and this sometimes happens. Size is correct and the thickness allows the door to open freely.
I bought this rug for my husbands office. It has much more red (burgundy) in it than I thought from the picture and very little green or blue. It is a very thick rug which is nice. My husband is using it under his office chair to protect wood floors, but this rug sheds non-stop. It sheds small hairlike fibers and big clumps of rug fibers. I have filled my vacuum cleaner from this rug more than once. It would probably be nice somewhere that gets little traffic.
I purchased two Classic Bakhtieri Wool Rugs ( 4 x 6 and 8.3 x 11) and was extremely please after I took the time to carefully unwrap both (in case I wanted to send them back). I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and workmanship of these rugs and the colors were just what I wanted. Also, I received the rugs within 3 days after I ordered them. Keep up the good work Overstock.