I'm not one to write reviews but I've only recently started ordering from OS.com and have found other's reviews helpful.I ordered two of these. Deliverered today. I also ordered the 12' matching one (Althought they have different names on the site, you can tell they match) that I will get tomorrow.I am so pleased! They are beautiful and don't look the inexpensive price. I don't pay a lot for rugs. Love them, but I have a huge dog so I like to get rid of them and buy new fairly regularly.I did think they would have more brown in them. The border is deep red/burgandy for sure, but it works fine. After looking back at the picture on the site I should have noticed that.Over all I think I'm going to love the rugs. My condo entrance is all hallway and these rugs will set the tone and save my carpets :) My walls are avocado green and the rugs look amazing!
this is great rug nice to walk on a heavy rug that does not need a pad
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. a heavy duty rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? true
Ordered the runner, the 2x3 and the 4x6 rug for my foyer. Ordered on a sunday and they came on a thursday, very fast delivery. They are absolutely beautiful, the colors in the rug are very nice and blend in with all the other rugs and decor in my home. I would order from overstock again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? just as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellant
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? just as described
This runner is beautiful! Rich colors! It lays down nice and flat after a few days. I never measured the width my hallway before ordering it. When I got the rug, the width of it LOOKED too wide, but when I layed it down it fit perfectly. Love it!
Pro: extremely well made rug...wool... outstanding quality... Con: the color is absolutely not even in the same family as what is depicted. You know I read many reviews that commented on the color but I was not terribly worried as they described it as darker or grayer. This is not the case. Let me explain that my home is done in a cool palette. This rug is not cool or neutral at all. It is quite warm and the colors unfortunately smack of a bargain store color choice. The beautiful periwinkle that is pictured is really a very dark and not attractive navy. The tans are not tans... they are harsh browns. The design is not muted as shown... it is cartoon assembly line. The motifs are not gentle... again harsh and outlined in a bad way. The outside of the rug is lined with a burgundy color. When I look at this runner I see no gray as some described. There is a great deal of sage green and burgundy... not colors that I would desire to mix... and you can't return if it is opened... BUT again , the quality is amazing... so... I really don't know why they don't update the photos... this way people would be ordering what they did or didn't want. This is my first overstock purchase and I not actually afraid to ever order again solely based on this totally misrepresented color. If you want burgundy you order burgundy. If you want periwinkle you order periwinkle... it should be quite simple really but apparently it is not... be warned.
I bought this runner rug for my kitchen and am very happy with it. It is not only beautiful, but a very soft wool and does not need anything extra to hold it in place on a vinyl floor. The colors are exactly what I expected and goes with everything.
Teh rug pictured on website appears to be cream/tan/red with the big squares of blue and green. The cream is very murky and has a grey cast to it. The red is VERY burgundy and not a true red. The quality is awesome...very thick and luxurious and I will probably keep it just because the price was so reasonable for this quality. This is the 2nd Safavieh rug that is much darker/murkier in reality than shown on the website. From now on, Ill order lighter rugs than I truly want as they all arrive much darker than pictured.
I've had this runner for just about two years. The colors are much darker than pictured with more burgandy and dark blue/black. This does not take away from the rug and actually worked out better for me as I was putting it in a high traffic area. The only problem I can see is, I placed this rug in a hallway that has a bathroom off of it and is highly used. The edge stitching in front of the bathroom door is starting to look a little worn but I'm probably the only one that notices it. I also have the larger 3x5 in my foyer and it still looks like new. Would still recommend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are actually much darker but don't take away for the rug.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate.
This rug is very thick, the colors are alive and it was a very good buy. Looks great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfecrt
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very thick, great quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
nice wool rug...feels good on your feet and looks terrific in my hallway. I love it and the price was right!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors are beautiful and go with everything
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is awesome. Looks like a really expensive rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was very accurate
I love the colors, and thickness of the pile. Unfortunately there is not a non-skid backing as promised!!Also there is a small flaw near the middle where the pile was not properly stitched in so there is a small hole.I am keeping it anyway because it is not in a well traveled area.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
I just received this rug today. Wow it looks much nicer and prettier in person vs. the photo online. The colors are richer, and not as "yellowish". The border is a burgandy reddish color. For the price this rug is great. Its beautiful and looks perfect in my bathroom in front of our double sinks. Very happy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? somewhat ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
i have many of these rugs and really love them. make my rooms look elegant. easy to care for. just sweep regularly and spot clean nicely. i was so pleased when the first on arrived more than 4 years ago. they retain their color too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect radiant color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect