totally misrepresented on the website....it says blue and the rug is blue and purple. sent it back for a store credit, ordered another rug, when i got it it had a hole in it about 1" round. still have not received a refund and its been going on over a week
This is a Safavieh-brand rug. The pattern stands out much more in the picture on this site. In person, the circular patterns blend in with the blue background. In certain light, it just looks like a solid blue rug. The amount of loose fibers that come up is ridiculous. I'm worried that after a few more times vacuuming, there will be bare patches. Not sure this was worth the cost.
This rug was beautiful and I am so sad we had to send it back. It ended up being too small for our needs, but the color was great (more purple than the picture showed) but we still loved it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on the site was more blue. When it arrived, the color was more purple than pictured...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. HIGH quality.Gorgeous Rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Depiction was great - again, the color was slightly different.
I really like this rug. I bought it for my children's room. I have boy and girl twins, so I needed something gender neutral. This is it. I like the design, it is feminine enough for my little girl, yet the blue shade neutralizes the girlishness. I like the square shape, makes it feel modern and fits well in a small room. The print is more subtle than I imagined. The 3 shades of blue allows the rug to blend in with our multicolored room. I am seriously considering getting the same rug, different color, for my living room. Also soft
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It matched well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very soft, appears to be good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate