According to the description, the primary materials is New Zealand wool. Well, let me tell you that the sage colored flowers and the brown colored flowers are "outlined" with synthetic nylon like "yarn". It would be fine with me except that the edge of each of these little yarn is "glued" together. When I walk on these 5 flowers, I feel like I am walking on dried up pasta/rice glued on the carpet. If I wanted that feel, I would have kept my old worn rug. This is a major product defect ... maybe the manufacturer does not do quality control. It might be an isolated incident, so buyer beware. I now have to haul this rug on to the nearest UPS to return. Oh joy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. absolutely unacceptable
I ordered this rug for my guest bedroom, together with a bedspread. I was a little worried about the colors, as that depends on your computer monitor. The rug is very nice. It's thick and plush, just as described. I found the overall color, which looked pale blue on the computer, to be a bit more on the gray side. Kinda like a slate blue, but very nice though. This is my second rug purchase and I haven't been disappointed yet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More gray than blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
This rug is very well made. The problem for me was the color. I thought this rug looked absolutely lovely in the picture and that it had soft tones. The rug when it arrived was very olive, dark red, blue grey and what I thought would be a peachy/beige color was very khaki. Overall the design was ok but I could not have imagined living with the combination of these colors and returned the rug immediately. Overstock were great with handling the return.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors in the photo show the rug to be watery light beautiful colors when in fact they are darker, very autumn tones. The dark rose color in more like a burgundy dark red
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the rug is very good
I love this rug! This is the fourth area rug we've bought from Overstock, and, considering the fact that we have four cats, it's amazing! It feels plush underfoot, the muted colors accentuate our living room's wide-plank wood floors, and it looks like it won't shed constantly and force us to vacuum every 20 minutes. As always, great job, Overstock.com!! Thank you for providing us with high-quality, lovely products at a fraction of their original cost!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
When I say the rug online I really liked it but when I received it, I loved it! It has a nice thick pile and the colors were prettier than my monitor showed. Because of the thickness, the rug has good weight to it and stays in place. I have not had a problem with shedding at all. I have had incredible luck buying rugs from Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a lovely, thick piled rug.