I love the rug. It is a fun design, it is substantial in thickness and weight, and the light sage background color--which does not show in the website photo--works very nicely with my decor. I had reservations about the pale yellow background shown on the O.com site as I feared stain problems with indoor pets. After reading several reviews indicating the actual light sage color I had no qualms about ordering. It arrived quickly and well packed for shipment. I'm happy with my purchase and will continue to be an O.com customer.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The site does not effectively represent the color. Reviewers noted it was more a light sage and this is true. I was glad I read the reviews as the lt sage works better for my home anyway.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It sheds quite a bit, but my previous wool rug did also. I do notice that some of the loops are not fastened down completely and I have to trim the little stickups to keep it looking smooth and uniform.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate enough.
I love reading the reviews before purchasing a rug. I have two dogs, and appreciated knowing that the dog hair didn't show up much. True enough! My two labradors love to lay on this rug, and it still looks nice. My rug is new enough, that I am still working through the shedding stage (of the wool - not my dogs!). But, I love the whimsical look of the rug, and based on earlier reviews, I knew that the background would be a darker sage than in the pictures. They matched perfectly the sage chairs I also picked up at Overstock. My room looks great. Thanks!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual rug is much more vibrant. The background is sage green. This is hard to tell from the photo.
It's a nice rug, but I was hoping for something to add light and color to my living room. This rug was not bright/light enough in color for me.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The background was a darker sage and the colors overall were darker but not as vibrant as the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the rug was good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
Love the rug......adds a nice eclectic, artsy feel to my bedroom. This is the 4th rug I have purchased from Overstock and I am very happy with all of them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I found this rug after a year of looking and looking. I knew that it was the perfect rug for my dining room. We have dark cherry formal furniture and this rug adds whimsy and color to the room and lightens the heavy, formal feel. I couldn't be happier with it! I did read other reviews to see that the colors are as described, although the background color on the picture appears beige. I printed the picture and it did look more sage in the printed copy. Just an adorable rug and looks great in almost any room!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors were as described, not quite as pictured though. The background is describe as sage but it looks beige. It is a light sage.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice and thick rug. Seems well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate
This is a beautiful, vibrant rug. The colors are a bit brighter in person. It's a bit too green for my living room, so I am sending it back. Based on the picture, I thought it would be more of a nuetral beige. In Overstock's defense, it is just as described - sage.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The background is greener than appears.