I was nervous about the colors being the same on screen as in real life but they were pretty close. I went with this rug because I wanted to bring more blue into the room. Although there is no true red in the rug (more maroon and brick red), it still looks great under my very red couch. It doesn't shed at all & it feel good under my feet. It's at least 1/2" thick, so you don't have to have a pad under it unless you just want the extra cushion. I did put a no slip pad under it, but I don't think this rug needs it on tile floors like we have. Everyday I love it more & more! I have no complaints.
We're very pleased with the quality of this rug. It looks like it came from Pottery Barn for a fraction of the price. It's a little darker in real life, particularly the background blue, but it's still a great color. I
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is darker in real life
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
love the rug, have the usual new rug pilling, but it's beautiful!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
This rug was the perfect addition to our living room. We have a solid red couch and wanted to bring in more blue into the room. The design offers just the right amount of different colors to add the accents the room needed. Since we are not a very formal family this rug and style fit our family well. I would definitely recommend it to others.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors were as vibrant but the blue was a bit darker hue than I expected. It still worked wonderfully for my room.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, no issues so far after 1 month...