Hands down beautiful, gorgeous amazing looking rug; haven't had a person see it for the first time yet without a huge compliment and "Where'd you get it?" As with all berber, snags happen...but it is sturdy, so they're limited. IMPORTANT NOTE: My only complaint is I have vacuumed it countless hours over and over and over and back and forth and side to side and over and over and over back and forth and up and down... but still tons and tons of jute fibers coming out of it into the vacuum and even after extensive vacuuming, balls of jute over the course of a single day. Completely fills up my Dyson vacuum canister within 3 mins. of vacuuming; and you're only 1/2 the way through the rug. NOT good with a 10 month old, 'everything goes in mouth' baby, crawling around on it. I have to vacuum it 1-2 times a day still after 3 months of owning it, and she's choked seriously on its fibers 2 times over the past 3 months no matter how close I keep an eye on her; not to mention I am CONSTANTLY pulling them out of her mouth all day long immediately after she put them in to avoid further choking. I have to watch her like a hawk on it/around it at ALL times, no exceptions. I would highly recommend it for its aesthetics; but NOT to families with new babies and or plans for them in the future. It's A LOT of added work and stress under these circumstances, and who wants that?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Brighter more vibrant colors in person. More of a sky blue than a turquoise background
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality. As with all Berber, snags happen
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate. Colors more vibrant and eye catching in person.
I loved this rug but the color of the blue did not match my walls, and the floral design was much larger than it looked in the photo. Overall I think the rug is beautiful but I had to return it since it clashed with my colors. Quality was very nice as well.
I am very happy with the texture and colors of the rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
I was dissapointed in the colors of the rug. I had ordered the rug for our family room but after rolling it out the colors screamed GIRL. My husband thought the flowers and color were too much and truthfully, I did as well. Online the colors look warm and I thought I could play down the bits of pink with other decorations for the room. In reality the pink is more of a dusty pink, the red is dark and the yellow is pale. I thought the mix of colors was odd, too contrasting and too feminine. The quality of the rug is average, I viewed online pictures at several different warehouses, so I knew it was going to look more like the looped rugs and not a plush wool rug. I was extremely pleased with Overstock's customer service throughout the return process. I gladly and easily returned this rug with no problems!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the site looked more warm - I was expecting corals, orange-reds and bright yellow
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average, I knew what I was getting
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? poor - the description listed generic colors, yellow, red, purple.....I never saw a purple on my rug.