The rug is beautiful, and I have no complaints. Most especially given the incredible price for a Safavieh. I agree with another reviewer who states that the color is more comparable to the photos of the rug, rather than the main picture of the rug only. I would describe the main background color as a light aqua-ish green-blue. If you are okay with a hint of green, rather than strictly looking for a more blue-teal color, then buy this rug. It really is very pretty.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color shown in photos more accurate than main picture of rug only.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality, ESPECIALLY for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? "Teal" somewhat misleading...
The colors are NOT what you see in the picture. The main background is a celadon (very green like a chinese ginger jar green) and the surrounding beige has a peachy/apricot tone to it. The over all coloring is very dull and a little boring to tell the truth. I am very disappointed with the appearance. However, the quality is good. Nice and plush if you like that. It took about a week to receive it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Definitely not.
- How is the quality of the product? Good quality.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Definitely NOT. The colors (VERY important) were described completely incorrectly.
We are renovating & removed carpeting and installed hardwood flooring. We have bought several large rugs from Overstock.com. We ordered this one (w/pad) for our second family room that is decorated in pastels. The rug is just gorgeous! It is not as vibrant as the picture - the colors are more muted -- the center is a pale aqua. This suits me fine because it matches better with the lighter tones. It is a very thick rug and very expensive looking. I love it! I spent hours online looking for rugs and Overstock.com has the best selection at the best prices!
This rug is very pretty but looks nothing like the photos. it is not teal, but a pale aqua blue/green. the beige is very pale, not gold as pictured. also not .625 inches thick more like .5 inches this. not sure if i will keep it, as it's very light and feminine.
My daughter and son in law gave me this rug as a birthday present. We were hesitant about ordering from the internet. We were unsure if the colors would be what I wanted. They were! The rug is very muted, but exactly what I was hoping for. The second picture on the Overstock website is the closest to the actual look of the rug - not the small picture of the entire rug. It appears to be well made, and very thick.