I love this rug it is perfect for what I needed. The color is much more subtle than the picture shows. I went by the reviews or else would not have ordered it based on the picture. Feels good underfoot but it does shed. More of a subtle royal blue (light blue) than teal with some subtle burgundy and light beige.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not even close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Bought this rug to coordinate with my aqua, brown and gold living room. The rug is thick but shed for 3 months. The colors are not at all like the picture....too light, pastel and dull. I was going for a bold, rich gold look with aqua. The aqua in the rug is more green than blue. I regret this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Much ligheter and dull than online. The gold in the picture is beige and tan in reality.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thick and plush, but sheds for months!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The picture shows a much more vibrant and richly color rug. The rug I received is too light and pastel.
I was so pleased with this rug. It is exactly what I wanted! Online with my computer, the rug looked MUCH darker and golden, but I was so happy that it is very light. The gold is actually tan, and the blue is 4-5 shades lighter than shown. The true colors of the rug are just what I wanted, and for the size, the price was great! Thank you Overstock for making big decor purchases online a snap!
Great rug, especially for the money. Color is a bit more muted than what shows in the picture, but still works great for us with pale blue/teal shade we were looking for. Rug is super soft, and looks to be as good or better in quality to smaller rugs we have spent much more on. Its also great to get overstock's cheap shipping, making this an even better deal.
The colors are a lot more subdued than they appear online, and I actually looked at this on my Mac and 2 PCs to check that. What looks gold in the photo is actually a dull beige and the blue is very slate/gray, not as aqua as the photo suggests. the pattern itself is just very dull and does not "pop" the way it appears to in the photo. I'm holding on to it til I finish painting the room, with the hope that it will work, but my impression now if just blah and bland. The rug is very soft and thick, and while I agree with the other reviewer, it does shed a bit. I think that is to be expected with a wool rug for under $1000.