I was so disappointed to have to send this rug back. The size was perfect for under my dining room table and the complimentary colors were perfect for my room. The field was more toward a true mid range blue. Lovely, but not a good mix for my peacock blue walls.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? While this rug is a beautiful combination of colors, it is far closer to mid-range marine blue than it is to the blue/green color that it appears to be on my monitor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This rug is thick and luxurious
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly accurate with the exception of the shade of blue
I ordered this to match my living room. But the colors were much more faded and washed out looking compared to the rich image. It looked to be well made, but just didn't match the decor, so I had to return it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? much lighter- more like a cream color rather than yellow
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks like good quality, but I returned it, so I can't say long term
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I love this rug! I placed it in my bedroom, and I could not be happier. It is thick and comfortable. The colors are perfect - bold, in a good way. Delivery was fast and the rug was well wrapped. I was so encouraged by the positive experience, I bought a few more rugs on Overstock!
Gorgeous rug. Great quality. Colors not like the pic. The blue is not as navy as shown. its close to a dark periwinkle or cornflower. Its still beautiful and goes with my decor. THe rug has gold hues, rust, green and taupe accents. I vacummed as soon as I put it down. does not shed too much. Great find on overstock.
Overstock rugs are a good value, and you can't beat the shipping price! Like a lot of rugs of this quality, the rug sheds a lot. However, it looks really nice. Good value for the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are a bit more muted. What looks gold is actually more beige. The blue predominates.
This is a very attractive rug for someone who wants a rug that looks nice, wears well, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. However, if you're looking for a higher quality "oriental" carpet, this is not it. We have kids and a dog, so this rug is one that stands up to traffic and turmoil (I mentioned we have a dog?!). It's also been fine through Folex spray treatments (if you have a dog you know what that is!). It does shed like crazy for the first few weeks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Ivory and light blue, rust though brighter than what's pictured here. Very pretty rug.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It shed like mad for the first few months. It was a tad frustrating to be pulling clumps of fuzz off the rug. Seems to have settled down now.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate.
beautiful rug, very plush . i got my sister to buy the same rug and she also loves it. the price is very reasonable for the quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? lot lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beautifully made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate except for the color, it's lot lighter than described
Lovely colors of blue, gold, tans, and rust red in a very thick soft rug. I love it. It was left at my back door and it was very hard for 1 person to drag it up the steps and through the house to the living room. Its heavy! Nice rug, good size, great colors, vacuums well.
After debating for some time, we decided to go with this turquoise , not blue rug. The colors are much more subtle, but work well together. My computer screen showed a slight sheen, but in reality it is very muted.The burgundy , gold and light green are not bold. The pattern is beautiful , and I have received many compliments on this rug. After 5 months the rug still looks new, considering we have a toddler and 3 cats who love to claw at everything. So I would definitely gave it 10+ for durability.