I just did a kitchen renovation on a budget and bought this rug for the front of my sink. It adds a very elegant and classy touch that is perfect. I absolutely LOVE it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very plush and well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I have 3 of these rugs in different sizes, for use in a foyer + 2 in our master bath area. They lie flat, feel very nice and thick to walk on, vacuum easily, and look good. This is the kind of rug you want to order if you want just a hint of grey-blue and creamy yellow-beige in your color pallette. The pattern is very subdued and the rug gives one the feel of a centuries-old piece.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality, wool, sheds a little. Thick pile!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
I was delighted to receive this rug, which I bought in two sizes. The colors were beautiful and the design pleasing. However, I placed one in front of a door with a clear, leaded glass window facing southeast, and the rug faded. It's still useable, but more pale that its partner that stayed in the shade. I'm disappointed. The thickness is nice and lush, but don't leave any Oriental-style rug, not even an inexpensive one, in the sun if you like its colors!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate representation
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful weight and materials, but poor dyes
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Do not buy this Antiquities rug in any size. All of them keep shedding bag fulls in the vacume at each cleaning. I was happy with the looks of these rugs and therefore threw away return slips and packaging material only to discover that I will have a threadbare rug in a few months if this loss of fiber continues. I have purchased wool rugs in the past and know a small amount of shedding is normal in the beginning. The amount of fiber loss (2 bagsfull ) at each cleaning is outrageous!! I can only warn other costumers. This is my first and last purchase from Overstock I would have given no stars if given the choice.
I purchased three of these beautiful, antique-looking rugs for my home. I am very impressed with the weight of the rug and the fine workmanship. I could not resist getting one for each of the three entryways to my living/dining room area ... They look very plush and expensive! I would recommend this rug to anyone who wants this unique, muted-tone look ... however, please note that the color is lighter than pictured. I liked the lighter tone; it worked well for me. Thanks Overstock for another great buy!