I've purchased many items from Overstock, but this is one of the most successful selections. This rug is very very thick and tightly woven. It is so dense and solid that it doesn't slide and skid around when you step onto it (even if you are a 125 pound dog being chased by an 8 year old boy) The color is slightly lighter than I had remembered it being on the photograph, but the tones are still true so it's not a big deal. It's a bit more grey than blue. The colors are subtle and overall effect is sophisticated and lovely. You will be happy with this rug!
This runner sheds A LOT. In addition, the colors will end up running together (no pun intended). We've had ours for one year and we can't even see the pattern anymore, the rug just looks like a blur. We're already shopping for a new rug to replace this one since it now looks like it's 20 years old and rather nondescript.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is paler in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality overall.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I don't think this is a "handmade" rug; the description is misleading.
Computer on screen color was not true, but I was very pleased with it once it was on the floor. The quality of the carpet runner is excellent and will withstand traffice. I'm pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not good, showed to be darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
This carpet has a nice weight and feel to it. The color looks faded though. It looks like an old rug. It's drab. I wouldn't buy it again. I'm keeping it because it's a lot of trouble to return it. Maybe with some blue accent pieces the color will come out more.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very pale and washed out
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it feels good , it's heavy with a nice thick pile
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate except for the color
Perfect for the upstairs hallway. Thick but not too thick where you trip over it. Very pretty for our French Country look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I bought the last runner you had that was 16 ft X 2.3. So pleased with color and quality & it is just the length for my hall. I was skeptical at first not being able to actually see the product. The hall being a high traffic area, I am pleased the color will not show soil easily. So pleased with my purchase & will definitely order from you again.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
The color is definintely grey, which is what I was looking for but I was hoping for a darker grey. The grey is kind of light. And I was sent a 9ft. rug not the 12 ft. I ordered. But I just got off the phone with an O representative and they are sending the correct rug asap and picking up the current one at no charge. YIPPEE! So I'll write a much better review when I get the rug I want. Now I'm wondering if I was sent the right rug at all? I look forward to writing a much better review when I get the right rug.
I purchased this runner for the hallway of my son's room. I purchased the matching area rug for his room. Good color match and very nicely made. Both are still rolled up since we haven't finished painting. Actually, still removing wallpaper. Nice muted colors.
As with some other rugs purchased from Overstock, I was expecting slightly different colors. The blue in the rug is not as dark as was pictured and the beige is much softer as well. I had thought that the rug would be edged with stitching but it is simply cut. My husband thinks that it looks like a remnant. I don't think it is that bad, but do be aware that it doesn't have the finishing touches you might expect.All in all, it's a good rug, very plush, and laid down well in our hallway.
This is actually a very grey blue and it doesn't look very true to color in the pictures. It is still nice and plush good quality, just not the color of blue I was expecting. I am using it and enjoying it. I think it is great value for the price.