One review said it wasn't blue... I think my rug is too blue (light blue). I agree with others that colors are muted / colors are subtle. Not a nice contrast with gray/blue and tan. I am returning the rug but I though I should comment that the quality was great quality for the price. Nice wool... most wool rugs shed a bit. People should know that.
This rug was described as bluish grey - it is not blue at all, but very grey. Does not go in the room I bought it for. I have to return it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as described - very grey and tan, I was expecting a greyish blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice quality as far as thickness
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very accurate
I have a round under a table just off the kitchen; a large rectangle under the dining table adjacent to the this room and a runner upstairs above the dining table. All three rugs are the same pattern in different areas and it looks great with the French country theme going on. Great value.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I have bought many rugs from overstock and I am always happy. This is a nice thick rug. The colors are very light almost faded or washed out. This worked for me because of the other colors in the room. If you are looking for bright, vibrant colors this is not the rug for you. I used this rug under a kitchen table and ended up ordering a second one for the living room because I was very happy with it.