Love it love it love it! Thick pile, laid flat instantly, feels lush to walk on. The pattern looks like something you would find in the Art Nouveau design section of a museum. A floral abstract that is interesting and high end. The colors are soft and understated, oatmeal (not ivory), soft pumpkin and sage. A great deal for the price.
The rug is beautiful. Surprised by the quality of the rug. Don't be afraid to order this rug - you will not be dissapointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent - amazed at quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Great rug! beautiful design and neutral colors. Goes well with my "globally inspired" living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is pretty accurate; maybe a bit lighter in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a good quality rug; thick and plush.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
fits perfectly in a smallish space. it covers an expanse of apartment-quality wall-to-wall that's not very pleasing to the eye or touch. there are many colors and patterns in the room and this carpet contributes to the Turkish "odah-like" feel without overpowering the eclectic balance.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? colors are very close, yet more subtle than onsite
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
After purchasing and receiving two sizes of this rug for two coordinated areas of our upper level, we quickly ordered a third size for our lower level. The color can best be described as a warm beige with green and burnt orange accents. The carpets are of the highest quality and appearance(thick plush and beautiful) and are priced at a level well below the competition. We've learned to always look first to Overstock.com for our purchases because of the quality, price and service provided. In this case, as in all of our many dealings with Overstock, we were not disappointed!
I bought this rug for a small office. The colors are subtle with a light background, brightening up the space. It has a nice deep pile and the wool is soft and silky - feels great under your feet. The pattern is pleasing and the moss green and bronze/gold colors are restful to look at. I've had great luck with Overstock carpets in general, especially the hand-made ones. This one is made with natural dyes as well. The price is amazing.
This rug is GORGEOUS! It is a very thick and plush pile. I have a mission style dining room set, and an arts and crafts style house, and it looks wonderful. I would say the color is a tiny bit lighter than in the photos, but not by much and only better looking in person.