I purchased this rug thinking that the colors as shown onscreen would be pretty close to what I wanted. When I received the rug, the colors were vastly different. Anything that looks green is most likely a light khaki color, although the rug does have a very light sage field in the border. Dark muted olive green makes up the darker details and outer 1-1/2 inch borders. The rust field is striated pumpkin colors, dark and light. The pattern is not crisp, but it is very well-done. The overall effect is a rug that looks very muted and antique. I love it! Although not what I was expecting color-wise, the colors fit in perfectly with my tan velvet, leather, and wicker decor. I am very pleased withe the finish and thickness of the rug, it looks absolutely terrific!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not a match at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Rug works in my kitchen, but it doesn't look like the photo on line. The rim of the rug is almost black - its really super dark brown - and the green is an olive but a dark olive and the rust is a dark rust. Overall, not bad, just not a purchase if you are looking for something eye popping.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not really
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good thick rug for the price
I needed this rug for the entry way and kept it, despite the fact that the color just wasn't true to the photo. It is a very faded version of the rug listed. This is the first difficulty I've ever experienced with Overstock and will order again, with the proviso that I will read the reviews carefully.