The rug looks very nice when i got it. After vacuuming it once, the rug was not flat (from delivery). The overall look of the rug is very modern. It is soft and but not too soft which is what I like. I was thinking of cancelling the order for this rug after I had bought it, but I couldn't because it had already shipped. But I am sooo glad that I did not cancel this order and get a new rug because this rug is amazing!! I have gotten many compliments about this rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color matched exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Looks like an expensive rug when it is actually very affordable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I love the rug. It is very soft and feels great under our feet. The colors in the picture are not realistic of the actual colors in the rug. It is only two shades, one cream and the other brown. However some of the brown stripes are cut short compared to the long shag so they appear a different color in the photo. Again, two tone but wonderful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The picture ins't accurate; only brown and beige.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality.
I was looking for a rug for my family room for months. I went to different stores. At last I found it in this website. You cannot beat the price. The quality of the rug is really good for this price. I have small children so, I was looking for a dark color. And this one met all of my expectations.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color of the rug looks the same as in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of the rug is really good. Very thick and soft.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the rug is accurate.
This rug was a great value for the cost. It looks good, is relatively dense, and so far has shed very little.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes, the color was as represented in the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
We had to wait 10 days to put our new rug down due to newly refinished hardwood floors. It was worth the wait. Soft, plush and beautiful! We won't be using a rug pad as it is under multiple pieces of furniture and isn't moving.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes, but it isn't tricolor as the pic seems all dark brown and tan
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description is right on
I love this rug. Shows no dirt, looks great in my family room, and is cozy to sit on and lay on. My only complaint is I wish they offered it in a bigger size. I could use a 13' or 14' rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
Great quality rug for an outstanding price! I bought two of them since I liked the rug so much.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors is more of a cream than beige, but it is beautiful!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the rug is outstanding. It does not shed and lay flat in about 5 days.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate. As mentioned before, one of the accent colors is more of a cream than a beige. The piling on the rug is different heights, but it adds texture and makes for a great look!
I was very hesitant to buy something I could not touch myself but I had been reassured by a friend who has purchased a number of items on this site. I am just thrilled with the purchase and have gotten many compliments on it (I just hosted a bridal shower in my home this weekend and many people commented on my new rug and thought it was a beautiful addition to my room). I have had the rug for over 3 weeks now and have vacuumed it many times (I have a dog and 2 cats) and it has not shed at all. It is very soft and feels great even without a pad under it. I am very pleased with this purchase and the price I paid for it. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was perfectly described, except like previously reported, the cream color is really not cream but more of an oatmeal/beige. It is still very pretty and looks great!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality. Very soft.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect description
I always get compliments on my rug. It's thick and exactly the size I was looking for. My kids like laying on the rug vs sitting on the couch! The only problem I did have is its strictly cream and brown there is no blue/gray like the pic shows.
This rug is so soft! I love walking on it. It has added so much elegance to my living room as well as helps to define the space. It has laid flat nicely. I got a brand new ***** vacuum the same day my rug arrived and I have vacuumed it every day to which it has held together beautifully, no fraying or coming unwoven any where. It is a tad darker brown than what I thought. It is a very deep chocolate brown and the lighter of the darker browns is not the same height as the rest of the rug. I am very satisfied with my purchase though!
We got this for our son's bedroom and it's a perfect fit. It's soft and comfortable underfoot, and the colors and textures complement our decor well. As noted by others, the mid-tone brown shaded waves in the photo is not a different color brown to the darker brown but rather a different rug pile (loop) and texture. The dark brown and tan shades are shag. We did not give the rug five stars because it has a crease running across the width after we unrolled it. It's probably from being crushed when it was in a roll and stored. We're still waiting for the crease to unbuckle and flatten out. Otherwise, we're very happy with this purchase.
I love the look of this rug but I put it down over two weeks ago and there are many wrinkles in it from being rolled that just won't come out. I have been putting weights on the wrinkles which has helped some. If anyone knows how I can get the wrinkles out please let me know. They are very unsightly and make me want to return the rug.
This rug is just what I was looking for. It is beautiful. It is soft. It hides dirt!! I needed a new rug for my livingroom. I wanted something interesting but not too busy. This rug was perfect. I almost ordered it when it was $100 more expensive than what I paid. I hymned and hawed the it went on sale and Overstock was offering a one time $30 off. That was it. I was in. I am so glad I bought this rug. If you are contemplating buying this rug get off the fence and do it. You won't be disappointed!
I bought this beautiful high low shag rug a short while ago for my bedroom.It is just a great rug as it stays in place without rug liner and just makes my room look great.I vacuum it with the bare floor setting on Vacuum cleaner.It is a bit hard to do with the high low shag but not impossible and well worth the bit more strength it takes.This is my first purchase from Overstock but certainly not my last.I am an elderly gal that still loves keeping my home beautiful but it is to hard to go shopping from store to store and online shopping is a real blessing to me.Do take a look at this rug and see how gorgeous it really is,especially if you like the earth tones as I do,you will not be disappointed.
Love it! The colors are gorgeous, it's actually only the 2 colors with a shorter piling making the design. The piling is so thick and soft.... The slightly 2 tone color of each the dark and light is reflective. Great price for other rugs I have shopped not even close to the quality. I bought the 8x10 for my living room.... Huge difference in the look of the room. I even ordered a smaller one for another area.