I have no complaints. This fabric-backed rug is thick, sturdy and durable. I use it in a high traffic kitchen area. It catches crumbs but is easy to shake out. I gave it four instead of five because cleaning it can be tricky. I still haven't figured out a good, easy cleaning method for this rug.
I returned this rug only because it wasn't the look I was going for. It looked well made. It did have a slight sea grass smell, which wouldn't last, I wouldn't think. The trim color wasn't as dark as I had hoped, but over all , it just didn't look good on my tile (somewhat dark, wood type). Otherwise, I'm sure it would be nice. It seemed to have been made very well.
This hand-woven seagrass runner was just what I needed to go between my kitchen and family room! The quality is good and the color was exact. I am quite pleased with my choice and would recommend it to anyone! I love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. loved the quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on the money!
The rug won't lay flat, even after a week on the floor. Smelled like hay at first, but better now. The edges aren't rigid, so the rug tends to lose it's rectangular shape. I've moved it from room to room, hoping to find a place for it since it doesn't worked where I originally wanted it. May return.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The border is much lighter than the picture shows. The weave is much larger than shown.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not what expected.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair to Average.