I purchased the smaller rug and put it in my bedroom. This area rug I'"m using for my living room and I have gotten a lot of compliments on it. I love it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A very good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
I have recommended these to all my friends and relatives in need of a durable, inexpensive rug. No sense in paying top $$$ at West Elm or Pottery Barn. I wish I needed more
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Extremely Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Super High Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
I debated on this purchase for quite some time and am so glad to finally have a rug under my dining table. The black border is not a dark black, but definitely black. The herringbone pattern is nice and gives great texture, a nice change from most of them that have a sqare (checkerboard) design. It took a couple days for it to flatten completely after being rolled up for shipping. There was also a slight odor for a couple days, not terrible and expected with a natural material. Shipping was super fast! The only negative comment is there is no rubber backing, it has a soft felt back and if the table and chairs were not on it, you would definitely need a rubber rug pad to keep it from moving all around. For the price and quality for this size rug, I would certainly recommend and buy again.