We love this rug, perfect rug for entrance, won't slip on hardwood floor, and we don't need to worry about bringing dirt/leaves/pine needles into the house. My cats love it too :)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This is a very high quaility rug. Just a few issues that got it 4 stars - the trim color is similar to the color on screen, but not the warm grey I was expecting. It is a med/dark slate grey. The sisal is the same color, though. The other issue is that the rug is quite rough and nubby. It almost hurts bare feet! But it is in our entry way and it cleans shoes well, which is why we bought it! I wouldn't recommend it for a living room, though.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? close
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Used this at my entry way. I have had it for several months and it has held up through spring rain, mud, winter snow, ice and sand. Easily washed off after my dog puked on it. I did put a non skid mat under it to prevent it from sliding around when you step on it and it works.