We replaced a tired old green carpet in the dining room of our summer cottage with this sisal rug and it instantly revived the room. Looks good, feels fine on bare feet. I was able to clean up a spot of grease on the bound edge with a little soap and water and it left no mark. Really a nice rug in every way.
Great quality, fair priced rug. The edge is not as bright green as the picture shows, which I found to be a benefit. The sisal seems to be of good quality. As soon as I unrolled it, the edges were already nearly flat, just the corners stood up (barely). The sisal color is pretty accurate to some of the pictures. Not as green as some of the pictures show. I'm really happy with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The green edge is not a green in the picture. It is more olive color, which I found to be a plus.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality, edges lay almost flat immediately. Very slight smell, but I would expect that from any rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description
We needed a quality rug for our sunroom that could stand up to a lot of foot and paw traffic. We could not be more pleased with the color, style and quality of this rug. The non-slip backing was really an added bonus on the tiled floor. The green border is very neutral and would compliment almost any room in our house, I may be ordering another for the bedroom!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly as described and what we expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was a combination of the description and reviews that helped us choose this specific rug, it was the perfect choice for us.
The rug looks great but is not good for walking on or placing furniture on. It's high quality and well made but it's very coarse and hard so it's not good for walking on unless you are wearing shoes. If you have children who like to crawl or sit on the floor, you will want a rug made from a different type of material. It's hard to clean and doesn't handle furniture well. If you want a nice looking, high quality rug for a very low traffic area this rug will work nicely. If you need something that is comfortable and easily maintained for everyday use, you should go with a rug made from a different material. This rug is for decoration, not general use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I accidentally reviewed this carpet on the 2'X16' hall carpet! Oh well, the products are identical except for dimensions. I'm very pleased. They are better than expected. Consistent weave, straight edges, square corners. No odor.. Love the rubber backing which meant I didn't have to spend more coin to get a rubberized carpet pad. The only thing I might've done differently was to get a 8 X10. 9X12 Is BIG! Ha ha
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly more yellowish than photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks great, durability requires more testing/use.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
The rug is great. It isn't too sisal-ish under foot so I am OK with walking on it barefoot. The only issue is that my cat choked up some food on it (as cats are known to do) and I scrubed and scrubed and could not get the stain out. But it was cheap so I am not heartbroken.