We just got a new home and this rug looks perfect in the large family room between two couches and a chair. I was worried at first that it'd be a little scratchy but find no problem walking on it in bare feet. I can tell it will be very durable and won't show dirt and mess from four kids and a dog. I love it's simplicity and quality. I think this is a rug that would also look wonderful on a lanai, or under a dining table. It's great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
I was very pleased with this rug. It is the perfect size and color for my kitchen floor. I didn't want something too rough and stiff as I knew we'd be walking on it with bare feet, so I looked for a "fine sisal" rug. This is great. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because is has a small slub in the center area that looks like the fibers were tied together, but I don't think that is the case. Have vacuumed over it many times and it hasn't changed. I'm just very picky about things, but it certainly wouldn't stop me from buying it again and the only reason I would have returned it would be if it started to unravel. But such is not the case. Very happy with my purchase.
We had a jute rug under our dining room table with three year old twins that was yucky! I was looking for a durable, inexpensive rug that would hide some of the yuck that gets created when three year olds eat. This is just that rug. We've had it for over a month & it still looks brand new. It's thick and durable and was just what we were looking for. Great price too!
i had been searching both online and in "brick & mortar" stores for 2 sisal rugs with the right green border to merge gracefully into my design scheme with the existing pale green silk draperies.......SUCCESS!!......i purchased these and they complement the drapes perfectly (not matchy matchy nor hideous contrast).... the quality and price are an execeptional value and i recommend Overstock to everyone.......i bought several items in my last decor change foray a few years back and they were fabulous to work with then as well.....you will save time, money and ratchet up your happiness quotient shopping with the big O!!
I received my area rug today and it looks great, although a bit more olive coloured around the edges than I thought that it would be. Once it has released from the shape of it being rolled up I expect that it will provide me with years worth of enjoyment. It does have a bit of a white school glue odour to it but I expect that will fade in time. Overall I am extremely happy with how quickly it arrived, only a week from ordering to receiving and that is through customs. It is softer than I thought a plant fiber rug would be with bare feet. Thanks again for such excellent service and great prices.
I needed an area rug for my TV room which has dark wall to wall carpet. This rug brightens the space and adds some style. It is in a room that doesn't get a lot of traffic, have had it over a year, it looks great. Grand kids like to play on it when they visit.
I bought this to replace the jute rug under the breakfast table that we used for 14 yrs. This rug is very tough on the bare feet. The chairs can't slide in and out as easily as I would like. I checked the labels on the rug and on the package label, no where it said "fine sisal" but only 100% sisal. The description of the item is kind of misleading. It arrived faster than I expected.
Looks great under my dining room table. Matches my color scheme.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Reasonably close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate.
Ordered on 17th, got it on 24th. I did follow up with Overstock to check on delivery status, and the notes, delivery tracking and chat feature were great. Rug was delivered when they said it would be. I am very happy with the purchase and will certainly feel confident to buy from Overstock in the future. Rug laid flat immediately. Heavy enough on our tilled floor that we do not need anything under it regarding slippage. Rug was a great price for the quality.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? green was exact;; a nice olive; body of rug is a very nice warm natural tone; perfect for what I needed and what I had hoped it was from the pic
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent; Will wear very well in the area we will be using it; Durable but not uncomfortable on feet; well made; nice and heavy
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
The rug is just as described and a very good value. It is soft enough for bare feet and has a backing which keeps it in place and makes a separate backing unnecessary. It was delivered promptly and I'm very happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a nice soft sisal rug. I am very pleased with it.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The on site description was accurate.
6x9 sisal rug was perfect for my sunroom.the appearance was as described and the binding was the perfect color. i would buy this article again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellant construction
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact