The rug is a wonderful color and goes with every decor. Is sweeps well, and is fine for bare feet. It had no order to deal with, and we are very happy with our purchase-we have bought three from Overstock-and they were all delivered quickly and well packed with no damage.
The rug is perfect for the space and the backing keeps it in place
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
If you want a yellow sisal rug, order this. If you want beige or any color in the brown family, do not order. The binding is yellow, not even a flat gold-brown. It's yellow or "maize" as noted on the back of the rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sisal rug is good if you are looking for yellow
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very accurate. Beige and Maize are not the same color.
I bought this rug for my kitchen, and unfortunately I couldn't use it because the color was not what was represented on the website. The website labels it "natural/beige," but the color is actually yellow. It's a maize/corn color, which is a pretty color, but it does not match my kitchen. If you're looking for a yellow rug, then I'd recommend this rug because the quality is very good. But if you're looking for a natural/beige rug, then do not buy this.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Completely different color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, tightly woven, good rubber backing
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate, except the color description
I got the runner and a 6'x6' rug. I was worried they may not match exactly, but they do. Very easy to keep clean. I didn't get the rug pads, but they stay in place nicely. I couldn't have picked anything else that I would like better. I have 2 different styles of area carpets in living room and dining room and needed something very neutral for the entrance and hallway. I don't think I could have found this walking into a big box store. Exact sizes in neutral hue.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The actual color is a little more toward the yellow side than the computer picture. It is not yellow-just more of a yellow beige than a gray beige.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was very pleased with the quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate.
This is a very good product and looks lovely. It is a good value for the price. My only problem was that it was thicker than I had measured and it required that we cut down the door nearby so the rug would not be in the way. It is very light and since it is in our entry way it requires constant vacuuming and I am not sure how it wear over time. if it were a little darker in color it might be a better choice for someone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is a bit lighter than I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is clearly very well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite accurate
This would be a nice rug if the color matched the picture online. The rug is VERY yellow. It clashed with everything else in my apartment. It smelled pretty funky coming out of the packaging too, probably from being in the hot UPS truck all day. Other than that it is nice quality. Delivery was super speedy and you can't beat the price if you want a yellow rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It looks a lot more beige/cream on the site than in person. It's actually very yellow
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The actual carpet is nice for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The color description is way off. It is actually called "maize" on the product label.
We put this carpet in our laundry room and it's perfect. I had read that the color was a little more yellow than the picture and that turned out to be true. I didn't mind because it's in a room that noone really sees. It fit our needs in every other way, though. Can't beat the price, either, and I've been looking for awhile.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not really. It was a little more yellow than the picture
- How is the quality of the product? excellent. The stitching is well done
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Absolutely
This rug fit the space where it was needed and is serving its purpose beautifully. It's softer than I expected, and I love the weave. It's a nice weight and it lay pretty flat from the start. I got it because it seemed like it might work to catch cat litter before it could be spread all over the house. I use pine pellets, and the color of the rug is just about the same as the pellets. The litter it does collect doesn't show on it. It's super easy to vacuum. Occasionally one of the cats has used it as a claw sharpener, but so far I haven't seen any damage. I believe it's saving me a lot of work, and at the same time is a lovely rug. I bought another one for my entry, and am just as pleased. I thought the price was great for this good quality. I could spend lots more on flimsy litter mats that have to be thrown out after a few months and don't work as well - and on top of that I have a rug I love.
The rug came quickly and seems to be well made. It is more of a golden yellow color than it appeared on screen. It did really smell when I first opened it. I unrolled it and let it air out in my basement for 3 days before putting it in it's final placement. Overall, I am totally satisfied with this rug.
This 'runner' fits our laundry room perfectly. The laundry room is also the transition room from garage/basement to kitchen. The rug is sturdy, nicely cushioned and clean looking. I feel good about using a natural fiber in this frequent traffic area. So far, after 5 weeks of use, it still looks new.