With an older dog and lots of foot traffic, I needed a durable pet, stain, and traffic-friendly entry rug into my home. This rug exceeded my expectations! The dog had an "accident" on this rug and you can't even tell it happened! Also, since it's dark, no worries about mud, dirt, and other stains coming into the front door. When this one wears out, I most definitely will order another!! You can't wrong with this rug. A big plus is since it's lined on the reverse side, you don't need a rug pad underneath. At least, I didn't....and it doesn't slip at all.
I am shopper who gets out and about. You will not find a rug of this quality at this price anywhere else. If you want a rug like this buy it here!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wow
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? For sure
This rug is dark brown. The screen on my computer made it look more of a dark dark green. I am so happy with the brown. It is nice and dark and will not show dirt and stains. We have 2 dogs and a cat and 2 kids so a light colored rug was out of the question. It lays very flat to the floor so the closet door beside it opens without hitting it. Love this rug!
Bought the long runner for my kitchen as well as the shorter one for in front of the slider in the kitchen. Lots of travel so they work well. They vacuum fine also. They don't shirt the dirt. My little dog did poop on one and it was very difficult to clean it. It's gross but the truth. If you have a pet that might poop loose poops or gets sick, it is very hard to clean. Other than that...great rugs with an earthy look.
We live in a NYC Apartment and needed a quality rug to cover our entrance space that would stand up to high winter traffic and still look nice. This is the perfect rug. It's durable, but still adds style, and it doesn't show wet stains or dirt from boots. Very Happy with this purchase!!!
The came just as described and was nicely packaged. I personally felt that the color was a little dark, but that has nothing to do with the description offered on this website, it was just me. So far, it has proven to be extremely durable which was my main concern. I have this runner placed in front of the front door to my home so it gets a lot of foot traffic.
Finally, a rug that will hold up to 3 cats. It looks great on my hardwood floors, doesn't move around because of the latex backing, a big plus with kitties who again like to rough up my rugs. I love the dark brown. This is what I was looking for and it's perfect for a home with pets who like to destroy stuff.
Using as a rug for back door entrance...keeps dirt hidden and looks great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Great rug...great buy. It has rubber backing to prevent sliding but it still slides a bit. Yet good rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
Very impressed with the look and quality of this rug. Looks great in front of french doors. Our black lab has made it a resting spot and the rug continues to look clean. Doesn't show the dog hair.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color as appeared on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality. Appears to be well made ands able to stand up to foot traffic.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate