This rug looks beautiful anywhere I put it. The color is just as described and it looks very expensive.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes, I was worried about it being too white but it is not white, it is a beautiful Ivory color.
- How is the quality of the product? Perfect!
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
After almost one month of daily vacuuming that continuously clogged my very high end vacuum cleaner, I rolled up this rug and it has been in my storage building ever since. Not only would it shed all over your clothes (you could not walk on it with dark slacks without being completely covered in white fuzz), but there would be large clumps of it all over the rest of the house. You also had to be very careful to vacuum the nap so that there were not bare spots visible through to the floor. It was very chic looking and I received many compliments on it, but it just wasn't practical for every day living. Unfortunately, just when I gave up on it and planned to start the return process, my husband had to be hospitalized and by the time he was stabilized and I could think of other things, too much time had elapsed for a return to be accepted. A very expensive experiment that still leaves a bitter taste.
These rugs shed profusely! One vacuuming will clog up your vacuum cleaner! Can't keep the little "white hairs" off my hardwood floors. I'm sure our lungs are full of them too. I love the look and feel of the rugs but I can't stand the mess!
Unfortunetly this rug is going back. I laid it on the floor for about a week but there is this strong odor coming from it. I thought it would go away but everytime i enter my bedroom the carpet smell is apparently. smells like mildew, definetly going back. also, there is no backing on it, i was putting it under my bed so it was over but you will need a nonslip mat under it if you are putting it anywhere else.
Perfect rug for the look I was after but the musty stench of the one I received is awful. I can smell the odor of mold/mildew up to approximately 15 feet away. It's winter so no hope of airing it out in the sun for at least four months. Likely I will need to get it dry-cleaned. I wanted wool over a similar synthetic shag rug that had many great reviews. Wish I had picked the other one. But, if you don't get a musty rug, I think you'll be happy with it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks like a nice quality rug for the price paid
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
the rug is beautiful unfortunately the picutre on the website does not do the real rug justice. I am very impressed with the quality and the look of the rug. It needs vacuumed a few times bc its new. The rug is also very fluffy and extremely nice to look at, walk on, and keep clean.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is pretty spot on with ivory
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was higher than anticipated-
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
Nice looking product. Color is true toweb site. Like the hard to find 6x9 size. Smelled at first but went away after febreezing it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is ok, looks good from a distance. Feel soft on feet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
This is a fun shaggy rug. The yarns that make it are different widths so you get a very textured look. The feel of it is very soft. It makes the room very cozy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good