I just received this rug in the mail today and I have mixed feelings. It arrived with MANY tiny what appears to be woodchips all over it. I vacuumed and went around on my hands and knees picking them off, but I'm sure I didn't get all of them. The rug is soft enough to walk on barefoot, but I'm afraid someone is going to end up with one of those woodchips poking their feet! This rug looks like it could easily get damaged (ie, get snags in the weave) if say a cat were to scratch it or if we tried to slide our coffee table out of the way to vacuum. We'll have to be careful. With all of that said, I love the color and the casual comfort that this rug offers our living room. It almost resembles a thick sweater. I will be keeping it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Unsure, it's my first jute rug so I have nothing to compare it to.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
Bought this rug over 4 months ago and am very pleased with it. It looks beautiful in the sunroom and has stood up to a busy household with 2 big dogs, 3 cats (who surprisingly do not use it as a scratching pad) and 2 small, very busy, grandchildren in a well used room. It is softer underfoot then I had expected and is fine with the crawling baby. Love this rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to colour shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, standing up well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good