I have this in front my kitchen sink and along the cabinets. It goes well with my oak cabinets and laminate flooring. The rug is 3/4" thick, so something to keep in mind when ordering. I have to warn visitors not to trip over it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
Nice runner. The weave is more coarse than it appears in the photo on the website, but otherwise very nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is described as sisal, but the rug is actually made of jute. Doesn't make a big difference to me, but the name is wrong.
The rug is beautiful and super thick, but I had to return it because it had a giant pull in the weave. I tried to push it back in to see if it would do but as soon as I closed my door over it it caught and came out again. Such a bummer because it is really pretty, but the weave is pretty loose and I could see how maybe pulls can easily be made.
I spent a lot of time looking for an attractive and durable outdoor rug, and this is the best one I found. It's very neutral but looks upscale, and looks great on our deck overlooking the lake. I haven't had it long enough to comment on it's long-term durability, but so far it seems very durable, and appears thick and substantial. Not soft of course bc of the material, but very attractive and good for outdoor use. Would highly recommend.