This rug completely met my expectations. I was a bit hesitant to purchase at first after reading another review that said it was a bit more tribal/ethnic in person, but this is not the case. It is absolutely gorgeous and the color is beautiful. Note that dhurrie rugs are thinner than regular rugs, but this is what I was looking for. Just be sure to put a rug liner underneath to keep it in place.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? slightly paler blue on website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
If your looking for a rug you can sit on and won't slide around the floor when stepped on without a pad under this is not the rug for you. I agree with another review, if only I had read it before I bought it. It is more like a blanket than a rug, Corners curl in all 4 corners, it's thin and not as bright as I expected. I am very disappointed as this won't work for our marble floors and our lounge room rug as it's more a dangerous trip and slip hazard than anything else.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not as bright
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY thin
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Ok