The rug is very scratchy and the pattern, while pretty, is much larger on the rug than in the photo. I feel like this rug would be better for outside or something. Not nice to walk on at all. Kind of like sisal. The color is beautiful though. The blue is soft and the ivory/cream compliments it well. I just don't want to walk on it every day.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is beautiful and true to what I saw on my computer screen.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The pattern in the image seemed smaller and closer together than in person.
Several things went wrong with this purchase. First of all, the rug I received in the mail looked nothing like the one in the picture provided. The pattern was noticably different and the shade of blue was darker. Also, the rug was very scratchy and uncomfortable. I didn't even walk on it. I immediately rolled it back up and returned it. Fortunately, the Overstock employee I spoke with was fantastic and allowed me to return the rug with a full refund! I was very impressed with customer service, but they have to fix the pictures because now I'm afraid that the pictures are unreliable.
Material was not as soft as I thought. It was very rough and scratchy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? pretty good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. material is very rough and scratchy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Got this rug for my husband's closet. Turned out to be too big, but will keep it and try to use it someplace else. It is a name-brand rug and the quality is great. It arrived well-packaged. It does not shed and does not smell bad. It is a dhurrie rug, so it is a thin-pile, flat weave rug, and it is kind of scratchy (as expected). The color is a very pretty baby blue. I would recommend this rug. It would probably also be darling in a nursery.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just like the picture. A baby blue color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality. Name-brand.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
I actually ordered this 3x5 rug to determine the true the color, as really I needed a larger size for my BR. It is spot on and I ordered the larger 6X9 size and will return this smaller one but would keep it if I had a place for it. It is exactly the weave and color I have been looking for at a GREAT price, compared to other trendy home design retailers.