I just got this rug, so I can't comment on durability but it looks great in my family room. Exactly the look and colour I was going for. The only negative is that it isn't a soft, comfy rug...think potato sack. The colour looks really different in real life. It is more of a lime green, but a soft lime green, not a bright, blinding lime green. Similar to Benjamin Moore paint colour "Sesame." My monitor makes the rug look like a browny, olive green- which it's not. It's impossible to find a rug that is cheap, soft, cozy, won't shed, and has a modern pattern- so yes, I would recommend this rug, but be warned that there are some negatives.
I didn't realize this rug was flat weave. That I guess is my fault, I don't see where it ever said flat weave and when I think of a "pile height" I think of deepness- not flatness. My bad I guess. However- color is off and my geometric pattern was too! Some were shaped like squares others like rectangles! BOO! And then the rug came to me folded- The rug never laid flat as the folded areas seemed to have been scretched and were now "tented" as it laid on the floor. HISS. I dont recommend this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Off, not so dark, more a baby room green
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? meh
I love my new rug. I wanted something different and modern but yet very classic. It's hard to find rugs this size without paying an arm and a leg so I was very excited to find that the regular price is even reasonable. Now I need a second one I think.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color isn't as avocado green as it appears online. It is a little softer with a cream accent but looks really nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Feels nice. I was worried the wool would be really rough...but it feels like great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate