Love this rug and would recommend it to anyone. It is made by the company Safavieh and their website has this rug in other sizes, so you can go there are read more about it. The rug is fairly thin in pile but it is made of wool, so it is extremely durable and feels natural under your feet. Very stylish Moroccan pattern. Looks much more expensive than it is.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? White parts are more "ivory" than white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality. Thin in construction but made of wool, so very durable and nice texture.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This rug looks great under my dining room table. The pile is thin enough that chairs can move across the rug without much difficulty. The design is modern and on a wool rug, it has an ethnic feel as well. The only negative for me with this rug has been that the corners don't like to lay flat so I bought carpet tape to hold them down. Otherwise, I'm very happy with this purchase!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Durable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very