Purchased this rug for next to my bed. The quality of the pile is terrific. It's thick, soft and warm. The rug did have a slight odor when it was removed from the packaging but it dissipated in less than 24 hours. My only disappointment is the actual color of the item. It's more of a beige off-white than a white off-white as shown in the picture.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Beige off-white vs. White off-white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great pile; Color a bit off
This rug is a good buy. it's super soft and the color is off white as described. it does shed, and around the edges you can see the dark backing poking out on ours. I might try trimming it - great rug overall though. I'd give it a 4.5 if I could.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This rug is very soft, and I like it a lot. It's not as white as the rug appears in the photo: more of an off-white or cream color, as many 'white' rugs are. Just be ready for that and you'll be happy with it. Don't expect stark white or snow white. It comes rolled and unrolls into a perfectly flat shape in about a day. It's fall, now, and already someone's tracked leaves into the rug. They got caught in the rug's long shag-type fibers, but with a good shake, they came out okay. I'm NOT using this rug by a door, because I'm not sure how it'll clean up. I love it all soft and new, and am not ready to risk a washing, yet, that might make it fuzzy or something. I would definitely buy another and recommend to a friend.