Once unrolling this rug, despite the color being perfect and it being soft, the shag pile was VERY thin. As I walked on it, I could feel the burlap binding underneath on my feet as the shag itself separated, which was very uncomfortable. After it being down on the floor for only a few hours, it began to shed terribly and I had puffs of grey in the other rooms. I returned it within 48 hours. I was disappointed.
This rug is the perfect size and color for my space. It's soft underfoot and the kids and the dogs love to lounge on it. However, even after months of vacuuming, its shedding is uncontrollable and so severe it clogs my vacuums (a Dyson Animal and a Hoover canister!)
Yes, it sheds. Puffs of fuzz end up in every corner of my apartment from this rug. BUT.....I love it. Fuzz and all. It's so soft to walk on, and really adds warmth to my dining/living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
I has been searching for a grey rug and this one is great. We loved it so much we bought another one for our dining room. Really warm and great to walk barefoot on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is a true grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is spot on.
I ordered this rug on a Monday and it arrived just 2 days later. I love the feel of it, it's very plush underfoot. It also looks great but it is not the color I thought it would be. On the site it appears to be a much lighter gray. It is actually a dark gray with a blue/purple undertone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The rug appears on the site to be much lighter than it actually is. The actual color is a dark gray with a blue/purple undertone.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Feels amazing underfoot.