I feel this rug is better suited for out doors. I bought it for my bedroom OMG you think you were in the backyardthis rug made so much dust you could plant a tree, horrible. It was very rough and hard on bare feet. I have already replaced it, however I have to tell you my dog loved it she could itch her face on it, because of it's roughness. Unless you are good with dust and want to feel like you are walking on stones do not buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good for outdoor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This rug came damp and smelled funny although this went away after it aired out for a day. It is dirty. Our floor is covered with dust after we put it down and walked on it for only a few day. It also looks like the place it was made was dirty also. It has pieces of dirty material (debris) all through the weave. I am not happy with the quality of the rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very similar
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This rug came damp and smelly. It is dirty and looks like the place it was made was really dirty also. It has pieces of dirty material all through the weave.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate on size and color in the picture.
The rug came in a bit damp in the packaging, so it had to be aired dry before use. Initially the rug sheds a good bit, so I would recommend vacuuming a few times prior to use. The rug is a bit muted in comparison to the photo image provided, but it still is a beautiful rug that looks like it can handle a fair amount of traffic. We're using it under our dining table and it looks great with the dark colored wood of the table. Satisfied with purchase.
I like the rug although I was disappointed in the color. I wanted the orange as shown in the picture. It does state in the description that color varies and I was expecting some difference. However it is more brick colored, or dark coral, not orange at all. Otherwise it is a nice rug and I am using it and enjoying it as is.
This rug is being used under a dining room table, so there isn't much foot traffic. The color is just like the picture and looks good with my coastal décor. There was a small flaw which I fixed with a thread and needle. Nice rug for the price.
I received this rug today, I was worried based on the other reviews that it was going to be really uncomfortable to the touch, it is surprisingly very soft for a jute rug... Not uncomfortable at all. And lots of people were commenting on how messy it was when they took it out of the package. Yes, right when I took it out, it was a bit messy, but I took it outside and gave it a good shake before laying it down and there is now no excess debris in on the floor since. I rarely write reviews... But I had to talk up this rug because I absolutely love it!!!
Very disappointed with rug and with no return policy, I'm stuck with it. Would only recommend for a sun room or entry room. Any other room and it'll be destroyed quickly.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is fair at best. Rough texture not recommended for living room or dining room. Frays easily and quickly.
Received this rug within about 5 days of ordering it and was thrilled. I had read previous reviews, so I was not shocked when it was not the exact color of the online photo. It is not as bright. Love it so far. Would definitely order it again. So glad my first O.co purchase was a success. Look forward to ordering more in the future.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the rug is not as bright as the photo. However, after reading previous reviews, I was fully aware of this. The color is more of an orangey/rust color. Perfect for my living room.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality so far has been great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate, other than color.
Just received this the other day and really love the quality. It's much thicker and softer than what one might consider a sisal rug to be. I love that a natural fiber rug can be so comfortable. However, the color is not the vibrant, bright coral color shown. It is actually a dull rust color. I could see this working with a lot of different rooms, but it just won't work in mine, sadly. I'm a little daunted by how much it's going to cost to ship back a rug, and I haven't yet checked but keeping it would mean changing a great deal of the decor in our living room and that's not an option. Also of note, the fringe on the ends is much longer than depicted: at least 4 inches long, which turned me off when I received it. After laying it out, though, I don't mind that at all. Color is a tough thing to match. If you think you are going to match this to pre-existing colors in your home, you might want to not take the chance on this rug since the picture is off from the actual.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color is much brighter online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The color is not orange as stated online.