Bought this to replace a rug that was perfect but worn out. The pattern is very attractive. However, the yarn pulls with every vacuuming. There is nothing you can do as it really is too big a rug to shake out. Even at <$***, it's not worth the money. I read some others had the same problem but I figured mine would be in a low traffic area so I probably would be OK. Nope, it must be the weave is garbage. Just an FYI - if you decide to buy this anyway, note that the color is a bit off as represented. The reds/ pinks have alot of orange tint - rusty. The blue is somewhat gray/ greenish.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? off enough to be problem
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. below par
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly accurate
This rug is well made and durable. I use it in our kitchen . The colors are vibrant.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top notch.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
I bought this rug because the colors matched a newly painted small bedroom. After running the vacuum over it I noticed the loops began to pull up. I called overstock and they sent a replacement. I mentioned the issue and asked for a rug that didn't have this problem. The second rug wasn't as nice overall as the first because it had some mismatched color spots on it, but I was willing to keep it. After vacuuming I had the same problem of loops of yarn pulling up. I pulled on a couple to see how secure they were, and I could pull them right out. Sad part is I really wanted this rug to work, because it is so pretty. I couldn't find anything locally with these colors or the nice pattern. I decided I would keep it under two conditions. First, that overstock would give me a good discount, and second that I could repair it myself by glueing the lose rug loops with fabric glue. The glueing seemed to work. Overstock offered me $$$ off or $$$ store credit. I requested $$$ refund when I couldn't find a thing on their web-site that I needed. They gave me the refund of $$$. I have spent a lot of time glueing down the loop pulls. They are every couple inches all over the rug. In the long run it is worth it to me, because the rug is a perfect match in the room and pulls the room together. Overall I was very happy with overstocks customer service.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched photos.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of the weave is horrible.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
We are very pleased with these beautiful soft, plush, and colorful rugs. Great quality - they are even standing up to 3 rambunctious cats! - and affordable, The colors in the online photo are very true to life. (One little quirk, when my husband and I unwrapped them, there was a faint smell of fumigant that disappeared within an hour). Overstock delivered within a few days, I'm very pleased with this and all other purchases I made from O.