Rug is more beautiful in person. I purchased 2 of these rugs for a large room, no regrets. Wall color is grey and the rugs look great on dark hardwood floors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is comparable.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality, thick and heavy rug.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I love, love, love this rug! It is the perfect complement to my living room area, and it is quite well made (note that this is a hooked rug). The blue is different than it appeared on my monitor (less bright / more muted in person), but it is still gorgeous. I couldn't be more satisfied.
After ordering and returning three rugs from Overstock for my family room, I was so excited that this one worked so well. I love the design and the loop has a pattern in it that adds a subtle texture and more interest. I love the way the rug feels underfoot. It is definitely high quality. I live on the water and have a coastal décor and it fits perfectly, although it would fit many types of décor. It gives my room a pop of color and style while making it feel cozy and beautiful. I would highly recommend it...and I am picky!!
I have a 4 year old, 2 year old and 2 cats. I was looking for something that was inexpensive because of the animals and kids...never know how long it takes before they ruin your decor. The rug looks better in person! I do agree with the others that it really isn't ivory, more like oatmeal color....which is what i was hoping. It is on the thinner side compared to my more expensive wool rugs, but I love it! I would definitely recommend to a friend.
This is a striking, beautiful area rug. However, it is not ivory as noted in the description. It is more beige and the blue isn't bright, it's dark. The rug is also low pile height, which I knew ahead of time. I thought it would still be a soft rug, but it is a little rough. But hey, that's the gamble you take with ordering online. Even though it wasn't exactly what I expected, I still think it is beautiful (especially from far away). The transitional pattern is really eye-catching and looks great on the hardwood floors in my living room.
Low pile low shed rug that brings instant summer colors to a room. A good buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This looks great in our formal dining room. I love that it's a thinner rug and gives the look of a flat-weave. Great price too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on target
I love this rug. After first buying the runner for my long hallway, I fell in love with the texture and the look of the weaving as well as the colors. Its looks even better in person. I decided to keep the color scheme and got 8'9x11'9. I initially received the wrong size which got corrected promptly and it look great in my family room. I will be buying another runner as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better than on the PC
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality of hooking, unique looking
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? A tiny bit off