This was my first purchase on OVERSTOCK.COM, and I am extremely impressed. I am pretty sure the rug showed up within three days of me ordering it - (instead of the predicted seven.) The rug looks exactly as it does in the picture. I think it is beautiful! And I have gotten tons of compliments on it since I bought it! The only negative and/or reason for me to not give this product five stars, is because I think the blue is shedding onto the ivory color. It is not extremely noticeable, and I can easily clean it up... but it is definitely not an ideal aspect of the product. I believe someone had posted about this previously to me ordering it, so I knew going in... but it is still a little annoying. Overall I would say the color of the rug is an ivory color (closer to beige) with a slate blue pattern. I'm excited to have found this online and have it in my new apartment! It is beautiful!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes.
- How is the quality of the product? Good.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
This is a very pretty rug, which we are planning to use under the table in our eat-in kitchen. The colors are quite different than shown - the rug is tan, not cream and the design is more of a French blue (definitely not marine or navy). I like the quality of the rug and the design is great for our contemporary eclectic space.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? no - this rug is tan with french blue design (not cream and navy as shown).
- How is the quality of the product? very nice
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
the pattern looks great and the contrasting colors really stand out. it has a bit of a texture to it with the looped wool, which in my opinion makes it look nicer than your average rug. however, the color is more of a stone/tan than an ivory, which could prove better in hiding spills or dirt. and the blue is a bit lighter than whats pictured, more like a slate blue than a navy or royal blue. the backing is very nice and soft and it looks better in person than online. overall, great rug.
The quality of this rug is AWFUL. Within the first few days in a two person pet-free home, the rug looked as if it was years old. The rug pills and the fuzz cannot be removed even after multiple runs of the vacuum. I requested a refund and was provided only a partial refund.
This rug is better in person than online! It is simply beautiful! The picture does not do it justice. It did shed a bit in the beginning and still does a bit. I am assuming it will subside after a few vacuums.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The ivory is a little darker as others have mentioned.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Rug looks very high end and made well
I had been waiting for this rug to go on sale on another website. I ended up getting it through Overstock.com for less than half the price of the rug on the other website. That makes me very happy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was as pictured.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I feel like this is a good quality rug
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate
I LOVE this rug! I knew before purchasing it was not going to be white and blue, it's more oatmeal/light cream which is good because white will dirty faster. It didn't take long at all for it to arrive. This rug makes my dining room look a million times better! I highly recommend this rug!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I ordered this rug in the 5 x 8, and I agree with other reviewers in that it is definitely a great quality rug. It appears to be well made, it's soft, and it certainly suits the style I was going for. However, the colors are DEFINITELY NOT as pictured; the blue is not quite as vibrant as the online photo, and the background color is nowhere near ivory--it's more of a flax or an oatmeal color. I'm not returning the rug as it still works for my room, but I would have given the rug five stars if it actually looked like the photo. The color issue has occurred every time I've ordered something from Overstock--everything has arrived darker (and in some cases the entirely wrong color) than the online photos. I'm not sure what kind of cameras and/or lighting Overstock uses to photograph their products, but they definitley do not accurately portray the colors of the items.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? background color defintely NOT ivory--more like oatmeal
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? color description not accurate